Richtofen between Origins and The Giant

Castun50

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Castun50 said:

What if Rich wants to summon cthulu somewhere? like to attack maxis or something. Show down on the moon part2?

Maxis and Richtofen are allied this time around. And I don't believe that's used to summon Cuthulu. There's a lot more to it than that. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Maxis and Richtofen are allied this time around. And I don't believe that's used to summon Cuthulu. There's a lot more to it than that. 

idk after SOE it looks like hes in the summoning ball. unless the summoning ball destroyed him but that wouldnt make much sense to me. I wonder if theres a new...pyramid-like device, that would do.....something. i wonder if this new richtofen does something bigger than all the other richtofens like maybe hes playing nice. however I completely agree that the timelines are starting to converge. richtofen starts sounding like old richtofen, nik starts talking about vodka, tak still talks about the emperor, dempsey starts talking about killing like always. however maxis is a wild card.

On 11/13/2015, 3:29:14, Nightmare Voyager said:

Me and Hunter had a big long discussion where I described exactly what the Vril Ya looked like, was it not on this post? Like for real at least go do some research, it seems you say your not being snarky a lot and its worrying me that you actually are.

Look how Tac came in and shared real information (Thanks again Tac!) Look how your posts here consist of none in regard to what I said. Read again my man and SEE that I said this isn't a theory but just speculation.

Edited by zombo187
Pointless to argue moot points.
1 hour ago, zombo187 said:

Look how Tac came in and shared real information (Thanks again Tac!) Look how your posts here consist of none in regard to what I said. Read again my man and SEE that I said this isn't a theory but just speculation.

i agree with this, no point in arguing someone else's view or opinion especially when u think key word think you have facts but don't. its a forum page not a "look at me" forum

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Plus said:

Im still curious as to what would've happened in Shadoes had Richtofen not intervened

Gotta say...I'm not really. It's about on the level of wondering what really happened to the N4. It might be interesting to note, but in the end, I think, inconsequential. 

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Plus said:

Im still curious as to what would've happened in Shadoes had Richtofen not intervened

It's certainly an interesting thing to think about.  Perhaps we can better speculate when we find out what the hell the Summoning Key is actually going to do :p

On 11/18/2015, 12:49:13, Tac said:

It's certainly an interesting thing to think about.  Perhaps we can better speculate when we find out what the hell the Summoning Key is actually going to do :p

I think this connects to montys note that maybe the summoning key is a weapon of some sort due to the krm44 being inside it and it connecting to other dimensions however that is speculation

13 hours ago, Castun50 said:

I think this connects to montys note that maybe the summoning key is a weapon of some sort due to the krm44 being inside it and it connecting to other dimensions however that is speculation

Maybe it summons new universes, it can lock and unlock them or something. It may even have the ability to destroy universes if it's some kind of weapon. 

Actually, I was exploring Shi no Numa the other day and saw that text on the wall which reads: "THE POWER WILL DESTROY US ALL". When I saw that, something interesting came to mind concerning the summoning key. We seem to think that the summoning key is some 'all-powerful' artifact. If that is true, maybe the text on the wall is talking about the summoning key which will destroy universes, thus destroying the people within them.

I don't know, just a thought, nothing more than my opinion.

Edited by bombproof
Typing errors...