Is the Easter Egg worth completing

I have done every EE to date and have found myself wondering if I should continue this cycle. I have grown into more of a solo player. When I saw the EE wasnt soloable I was a little dissapointed. I dont have as much time as I used too.  I dont have time to sit and play zombies for 3 or more consecutive hours without any interruption. One of the main reasons I play solo is because I can pause when I need to, I dont have people waiting on me. Should I stop this EE cycle I have been continuing for years? With no real reward, like an achievement or anything showing your completion it makes me wonder even more. Should I start playing zombies for fun, or for the EE. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First and formost always play for fun. But depends how much you want to scratch that EE itch of yours. Myself personally, I enjoy going high rounds solo, but really enjoy doing EE with friends. And were still planning to do without the help of YouTube etc.

Just go for what your feeling, don't force yourself to do an EE unless you want to.

56 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

There are two possible outcomes here: 

One- The easter egg is simply a grand fun and accomplishment to do. 

Two- You need the easter egg for later easter eggs like in BO1 and 2, and even exo zombies

But if there's no achievement I don't think it's possible for them to make it required in later maps?

I don't get why there's no achievement for it even if it's not tbh.

I'm just going off what the OP said btw, maybe there is one idk.

Edited by steviewonder87
1 minute ago, steviewonder87 said:

But if there's no achievement I don't think it's possible for them to make it required in later maps?

I don't why there's no achievement for it even if it's not tbh.

I just going off what the OP said btw, maybe there is one idk.

We have more then an xbox or playstation or steam achievement, for doing the easter egg you get a totally in-game achievement called apocalypse averted. This means hidden achievements are a thing now!