SOE EE FINALLY COMPLETE!

jaxzy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

And would you believe that the only reason it was completed was because someone from Reddit dug into the audio files and noticed a peculiar sound file that mentioned a "boss step", and told AB to interact with it and see what happens.

That's the only reason this EE was solved.

While I'm happy he is the first in the world to complete it, I'm disappointed the community resorted to file-digging just to get some kind of hint. It's like having your phone out during a math test.

Maybe like how we needed to have Call of the Dead and Shangri-La's Easter Egg done to complete Moon's, we need to have SOE's EE done to get the summoning key to do The Giant's. 

Also if that's true, then we'll need The Giant's EE done to complete DLC 1 and so forth until Richtofen fixes the universe or something else happens.

• Administrators
Just now, Xperiment 117 said:

Maybe like how we needed to have Call of the Dead and Shangri-La's Easter Egg done to complete Moon's, we need to have SOE's EE done to get the summoning key to do The Giant's. 

Also if that's true, then we'll need The Giant's EE done to complete DLC 1 and so forth until Richtofen fixes the universe or something else happens.

Well, wanna start SoE? 

1 minute ago, Xperiment 117 said:

That's what I was thinking, but my bet is that you don't need to complete the Giant, it's more like a side quest type of thing, so as not to ruin the Easter egg experience for the people who didn't buy hardened. Ofcourse, we could all be wrong and this doesn't effect the Giant at all :/

21 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

And would you believe that the only reason it was completed was because someone from Reddit dug into the audio files and noticed a peculiar sound file that mentioned a "boss step", and told AB to interact with it and see what happens.

That's the only reason this EE was solved.

While I'm happy he is the first in the world to complete it, I'm disappointed the community resorted to file-digging just to get some kind of hint. It's like having your phone out during a math test.

Time to stop making PC games. At least disable files and EE for PC versions. It's pretty pathetic.

I really don't think that's the end of the Side Quest or all there is to do in this map.

What's the deal with the Margwa Masks (not there for the hell of It). 

How about the floating book in Neros lair. It doesn't go away once all the Keepers have been summoned. 

Widows Wine wasn't required (go figure).

The Lil Arnies weren't used (I find that rather odd).

We now have a proper Double PaP system. Changes between like 6 or 7 different kinds of ammo, that's not used (highly unlikely).

I really feel like there is a lot left for us to uncover in this map. At least I hope. I think Treyarch have done an amazing job this time.

1 hour ago, Ragdo11706 said:

We now have a proper Double PaP system. Changes between like 6 or 7 different kinds of ammo, that's not used (highly unlikely).

Sorry without going to spoiler territory, what do you mean by this? Double pap. 6 or 7 ammo types. Do more getting added to the mix along with the turned etc