Easter egg related character quotes

KXN W34VY

So in the giant there are a handful of interesting quotes I've heard. These quotes could potentially be audio cues on steps to the potential easter egg in the giant map, or a guide on what we have to do.

First of all i want to mention the quote takeo uses in the opening scene. "We must awaken the test subjects", this quote is referenced a lot in game, and i think that it could be part of the main questline.

Another quote is one I heard nikolai say, something along the lines of "me must destroy the german war machine(s)", i think the only possible thing that could be is the giant robot at the back of the map, because at this point, apart from the fairly insignificant perk easter egg, the giant robot is pointless.

The third quote i want to address is one used by richtofen, "We must wait for our extraction from this site" < (that isn't quite what he says, but involves him talking about being extracted from the site) This could possibly be how the easter egg ends, with their eventual extraction.

The final quote i want to talk about is one about lighting a beacon, i can't remember who says it, but even after the fly trap easter egg, it can still be heard, even though maxis says "The beacon has been lit! I know where, and when you are." I think that this is either an error on treyarchs part, or that there is more than one beacon that needs to be lit.

Edited by KXN W34VY
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the fly trap is maxis' beacon, but it seems like Dempsey is trying to activate a different one. 

a radio from dempsey said something about creating a "visual paradox" or something?

i heard an exchange between ritchofen and Dempsey 

tank: I seen you swoop down to the body, what were you doing?

eddie: pictures Dempsey. pictures or it didn't happen. 

isnt that hat kind of a visual paradox? lol idk. 

also one one more cool quote richtofen said to Nikolai:

"know this; I possess an artifact that will help us on our travels"

6 hours ago, legless said:

the fly trap is maxis' beacon, but it seems like Dempsey is trying to activate a different me. 

a radio from dempsey  said something about creating a "visual paradox" or something?

also one one more cool quote richtofen said to Nikolai:

"know this; I possess an artifact that will help us on our travels"

The artefact is the summoning key from shadows of evil, the cutscene has been released, and he goes there to take it, im Guessing this happens before the events of the giant

• Administrators
12 hours ago, legless said:

A radio from dempsey said something about creating a "visual paradox" or something?

The visual paradox is the interdimensional beacon Maxis wants Richtofen to release. What Dempsey is referring to is how Richtofen knelt down by his older body for a moment and seemed to take a vial of blood.