Sign in to follow this  
Tac

Understanding Collectibles

Tac    462

So to anyone who's done the campaign, they may have noticed that there were collectibles sitting around the map that you could pick up.  They're like intel from previous Call of Duty's, except they're actual objects this time that show up in Omnipedia and you can read about them.  Upon completing a level in the campaign, every collectible you gathered will show up in the terminal, whether or not you got all of them.  I went through the Nightmares campaign and gathered all the collectibles I could find.  They appeared to be in the same places as the campaign locations, but now all of them were there (i.e. 6 in campaign and 4 in Nightmares).  However, after beating the entire Nightmares campaign and gathered probably 20 collectibles, they did not show up in Omnipedia.  I may have missed some, but given how it works in the campaign, I wouldn't think you would need all of them for it to have an effect.  Additionally, I hope that the level of difficulty you complete it on doesn't impact the collectibles.  Does anyone have any theories about how these Nightmare collectibles can be accessed?  I'm getting antsy to see what kind of information they hold!

The Clay Bird    173

@Tac are those the things the zombies drop that are kind of like a U shape with a square in the middle of it?  i couldn't figure out what those were for either

Tac    462
1 hour ago, The Clay Bird said:

@Tac are those the things the zombies drop that are kind of like a U shape with a square in the middle of it?  i couldn't figure out what those were for either

I actually don't know what you're referring to haha.  I'm talking about teddy bears that are lit green (similar to a power-up)!

On 11/12/2015, 12:47:22, The Clay Bird said:

There special power ups. The ones you use by pressing rb/lb at same time

• Like 1

Pcsolyar    22

The collectables start a song from zombies if you collect enough in a given level. Doing so unlocks it in the computer's music player in campaign.