WunderWaffe needs a serious buff!!

steviewonder87

What do people think of the new WW? I think it's a joke. It doesn't chain the whole bunch, or even more than like 4-5, and it chains super slow compared to the WAW/BO1 counterpart. The BO1 version was nerfed to chain only 10 whereas the WAW one did the whole 24 (no idea what the limit is for zombie spawns on BO3), but it counteracted this by fixing the 'Jugg zapper' effect present in WAW. The BO3 version was making crawlers on round 20 ffs! Also not a fan of the pink bits on the PAP version, but I could live with it if the thing actually worked like a proper Wunderwaffe!

Rant over.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Schrödinger said:

This weapon has never killed 24 zombies at once.

Yes it has. Same as the Thundergun or Wave Gun.

From the Nazi Zombies Wiki:

In World at War the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ can be used to kill 24 zombies at a time, instead of the regular 10. However, in Black Ops it has been reduced to only kill 10 zombies (the same as the regular Wunderwaffe).

Edit: I just tested on WAW with the upgraded WW and it appears you are right, I think it's capped to 10. However it still stands that the BO3 version chains appallingly and doesn't do more than 5 at a time from my experience, and doesn't even kill them all half the time.

Edited by steviewonder87
1 hour ago, steviewonder87 said:

On the same theme, what's up with the monkeys too? Zombies still hit you if you are within hitting range even when you've thrown a monkey? I'm not sure if it's a bug or intentional but I don't like it.

Yeah, my girlfriend fell victim to this the other night when she saw a max ammo she threw her monkeys like she always has on the map, and jumped off the catwalk to go grab the max ammo, and got immediately downed by zombies running toward the other monkey. it was quite the surprise to her.  Again maybe it is a changed mechanic and is intentional, but its pretty surprising to people who have gotten used to the way these items have worked for the past 7 years

4 minutes ago, The Clay Bird said:

Yeah, my girlfriend fell victim to this the other night when she saw a max ammo she threw her monkeys like she always has on the map, and jumped off the catwalk to go grab the max ammo, and got immediately downed by zombies running toward the other monkey. it was quite the surprise to her.  Again maybe it is a changed mechanic and is intentional, but its pretty surprising to people who have gotten used to the way these items have worked for the past 7 years

I'm gonna go with it's a bug, I'm leaning that way with the Wunderwaffe too, and Treyarch need to patch it ASAP. :)

7 hours ago, steviewonder87 said:

On the same theme, what's up with the monkeys too? Zombies still hit you if you are within hitting range even when you've thrown a monkey? I'm not sure if it's a bug or intentional but I don't like it.

yep that fucked me over the other day on the giant that did .... the zombie just wobbled its head and just kept slapping at me i didnt have chance to even get away. they worked bad in bo1 they would slap you then run to the monkey. this time they dont it seems it only affects a certain amount. ive no idea why because the beacons in origins they was flawless as monkey bombs so why did they not use that string or line of code? so the monkeys worked right? .... and the waffe sucks yep takes way to long to chain to the zombies unpaped that is