The Most Recent Update

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

With the most recent update a few changes occurred within the most recent version which has thrown a few things out of sync. This was tested on the our test site before the update but it wasn't the same when transferred to the live site.

We apologise for this, we are working hard to get things back to normal. truth be told I'm currently reworking the entire stylesheet and changes to the core to get us back to how things should be, To give you an idea. this is how I'm currently using CoDz. Our stylesheet has over 3000 lines, which all needs to be checked and corrected due to the upgrade and browser checks performed.

It's taken a little longer than anticipated, apologies for this but it does effect mobile browsing, safari browsing, chrome browsing, firefox etc.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Hells Warrrior said:

I've switched everyone over to a style before upgrade, it will have some issues but I'm not sure exactly what but it should be pretty stable.

I am not super active here but from one admin to another, I am very impressed with the work you've done so far. IPb4 definitely makes things incredibly difficult and overly complicated lol

• Tech Admin

Apologies for the breath downtime experienced there, we took the site offline to apply a new update to the site to fix some issues with the style, this has now been applied as default for everyone, I have also looked into the lag issue and think we have have identified a small issue which we have corrected also.

If you experience any issues, please don't moan - simply let us know here, so we can rectify them ASAP. Apologies for the issues experienced with the look recently and with the activity stream, profiles being unavailable. We are still working on the latter with IPS but it will be tomorrow at the earliest before they are addressed.

The menu is also sitting in the default location but we will be moving this back to the top of the site in due course.

• Tech Admin

We have been working recently in the background on the them and function of the theme for desktop / mobile and so forth. We had an issue where the sidebar would act like a 12 year old kid and not do as it was told.

Well, after the sidebar got grounded, it decided it wanted to play and be helpful and offered to do the dishes. We decided to have a second look at it and give the sidebar a second chance. So after a wee talk, we all decided to get along with one another and we reinstated the sidebar as it should be working and this allowed us to fix the main site them & add in the additional them options.

So, without further ado, this is what has happened.

The theme's available to choose from

e5f343dc35cd743a3b4c5545b80ad51f.png

CoDz 4.1 (Default) - this is theme that is set for everyone that visits CoDz, it is a fully responsive style, meaning it will adapt to the screensize,

CoDz 4.1. Default - Desktop View

bb19696c8745d08fe6bc61fa717c1df8.png

CoDz 4.1 Mobile/Tablet View

34aa31950021c787020112b2edcfc516.png

209d773033a221e9957a4dd275257d61.png

CoDz 4.1. Grid View Desktop

dd0d61d6145aad307c6f5cafe8dd7fb2.png

CoDz 4.1 Grid View - Mobile/Tablet

54e0e7e9b3f97d3f174606883adc06ea.png

For those of you who do not like responsibe websites and like to utilise the desktop site on mobile, then you can do this as well by selecting CoDz 4.1. Mobile Desktop - it will not respond to different screen sizes and will act as if it is a full sized screen.

Any questions, please ask and we'll be happy to help.