3 world wars? Or something?

PaulOfTheDead

I only had a quick go on this so far but one of the things I heard was one of the characters (Nikolai?) saying something like "We were allies in all 3 world wars..." Sorry but I can't actually remember who said it and I didn't hear the response...

Did anyone else hear this? I think Nikolai was talking to Richtofen. Did I hear it right?

What are the implications for this? Were there three world wars in one of the zombies timelines? Were the wars fought between different sides? 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the dialogue was between tank & Nikolai or Takeo?? Something along the lines of believing they were enemies at which point the dialogue you have put here is given in response, i was wondering wether it was suggestion 3 different world wars ie: 1, 2,3 or that they had maybe lived/fought through a particular war multiple times...

nik and dempsey fighting about trusting each other. but yes i picked up on 3 world wars and was like uhhhh ww1 is all they should know about however playing solo as dempsey he tends to say things like about the test subjects and how richtofen is messing things up, nik also says stuff about destroying the enemy war machine. richtofen talks about fixing the timeline and how he is starting to lose his mind. its all very odd how they know things already. also richtofen has a special item that will help them. not sure if hes talking about the blood vials or what. also to note that richtofen has been missing for 2 years according to one of the guys. What I also picked up was dempsey saying how the 3 (tak, nick, and himself) were all supposed to get there but rich was never supposed to show up and intervene. "Richtofen is always ruining things" - nik.

4 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Yeah, clearly, the NO3 didn't want ORichtofen to open that teleporter. They weren't just playing reverse psychology. They really didn't want Richtofen to get out. 

The two year comment is classic Dempsey 4th wall breach. Origins came out 2013, right? 

No Nikolai also quotes to Richtofen about hunting him for years, they truly have been gonig around for years trying to find him and doing whatever it is they are doing. Tank also says about there being zombies in France (Origins or somewhere else?) Brazil and even the Moon! So I think the two year gap is more of a plot device to explain that the dynamic of the group will have changed, Richtofen knows something and that they each have different agendas. 

On November 8, 2015 at 12:08:32 AM, Castun50 said:

nik and dempsey fighting about trusting each other. but yes i picked up on 3 world wars and was like uhhhh ww1 is all they should know about however playing solo as dempsey he tends to say things like about the test subjects and how richtofen is messing things up, nik also says stuff about destroying the enemy war machine. richtofen talks about fixing the timeline and how he is starting to lose his mind. its all very odd how they know things already. also richtofen has a special item that will help them. not sure if hes talking about the blood vials or what. also to note that richtofen has been missing for 2 years according to one of the guys. What I also picked up was dempsey saying how the 3 (tak, nick, and himself) were all supposed to get there but rich was never supposed to show up and intervene. "Richtofen is always ruining things" - nik.

Actually, at the time of World War 1, they only called it the "Great War." We didnt start calling them WW1 and WW2 until after the second world war. Since Nikolai mentions the two world wars plus an additional one, that hasnt happened yet, I assume it's just indicating that the NO4 have been traveling through time in both the future and the past.