Sign in to follow this  
reanimatoin

Lullaby for a Deadman in first level

reanimatoin    1

So, I dont know if it's an Easter Egg, but you can get Lullaby for a Deadman (The ending song from Nacht der Untoten) to play during the first Nightmare Campaign level in BlOps3.

Just before the circular room with the gas, if you go into the control room on the left, there should be a console making noise.

There's also a collectable here, It was the 3rd one I grabbed, but I dont know if they're necessary for the song to activate.

Anyway if you stand by the noisy console, around where the burger box and drink are, and wait until an error sound occurs, followed by quiet, then the song should activate once you drop into the next room and the gas triggers, spawning more zambies.

Also, the song continues through the cutscenes and once it's played through, it starts again if you die and checkpoint, or if you grab another collectable, to the point where if you do these two in quick succession, you have the track playing twice over itself.

I'd love for someone to test this out just to corroborate my story.

• Like 1

NaBrZHunter    491
1 minute ago, Tac said:

Yeah @Kill_All_Monkeys, I believe they did.  Playing through the entire thing and hearing them was a good experience.

Can you confirm non-canon? Or alternate, inconsequential universe?

Tac    462
2 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:
5 minutes ago, Tac said:

Yeah @Kill_All_Monkeys, I believe they did.  Playing through the entire thing and hearing them was a good experience.

Can you confirm non-canon? Or alternate, inconsequential universe?

Umm, overall yeah I'd say non-canon, but I should refresh myself on the specifics.  I still hope the Frozen Forest comes in at the end.