Stop Mocking Me0

Round of Applause! This is epic!

If you haven't tried out the new DOA, I suggest you do. 

It's got so many new features, here's a small list: 

-Challenge maps

-Road racing

-World map

-Bigger story-line

-First person mode power-ups

-RAPS vehicle

-Skeletons

-Ground spawning circles of death

-ROBOT CYBORG ZOMBIE SILVERBACK

• Like 2

Guest Rinthis   
Guest Rinthis

is there a way to add it to the zombies map list?

Spider3000    140

That intro cutscene cracked me up. 

I absolutely love the new power-ups, and mini-games. I got a nice surprise too when I used the First-Person power-up for the first time. 

Awards

Rissole25    378

Yeah anyway to get it to appear in the Zombies menu? Gonna be a pain with if we have to go to the Data Vault all the time.

That said. I love it. I fan girled when the Turned music started playing in the Challenge rounds. That piece is so good. And the first person power ups, wow. It kind of becomes harder and easier as well. It goes to 2-3 hits like normal Zombies instead of just 1. Training and dodging seem a lot easier to do. And you can sprint as well. But, you cannot see behind you and you constantly have to turn.

Also if you see the Cyber Silverback in first person it kind of startles you a little. When you shoot him, he will go after you, and he is faster than you if you're not in first person and sprinting.

Anoxio    0
On 11/8/2015, 10:31:12, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Dalek just found a secret panel by holding down RB RT LB LT on the data vault then pushing X and then Y. 

Maybe this has something to do with it?

Is there any way you could go further into detail about this like where they where standing gun load out was it accessed or just standing in front anything because i just tried it a billion different ways and can not get this secret "panel" to show up.... please and thank you in advance

There was no gun load out. Go to the campaign safehouse, and from there go to the terminal and go to the top left. Instead of clicking it to find dead-ops arcade, hold LB LT, RB, RT and push x then Y . This brings up the pannel. 

AlphaSnake    83

Love it to bits.

We really have been spoiled rotten this time round with zombies. It's glorious.

Regards Alpha.

• Like 1

Tattoo247    118

Has anyone beaten it yet? I've gotten to stage 8(not round 8) but it is just way too hard solo...

I'm pretty sure they moved the map out of the zombies menu so it couldn't increase your experience level or count towards your kills/downs ect ect...

Edited by Tattoo247

DaveLo07    172

@Tattoo247 I've got to the stone guardian, which I think is stage 10, but it is definetely a challenging game mode with quite a bit of a learning curve. I can't see myself beating the silverback any time soon.

Most people I play with seem to find it harder co-op. I have a friend who has been to 81 solo but can't get past the mid 30's on co-op. Those small rooms in the early 20's are so hard to run with a teammate unless you have 1st person mode.

Tattoo247    118

I made it to 10 myself now, one thing I've noticed is you can hoard them up a lot easier than in the original DOA. The videos I watched on youtube basically just ran trains and took them out at once, makes sense because you don't have to worry about getting cut off as much.

Kind of a shame there is no real reward for beating it, would have been nice to at least get a skin for a gun or 5-10 devinium. I do think you might get an achievement/trophy though but I'm not sure.

And I'm going to go ahead and guess that DoA is in campaign so it doesn't affect your zombies average. Wouldn't be fair to grind out levels in dead ops and boost your kills or whatever.

Edited by Tattoo247

DaveLo07    172

@Tattoo247 It is pretty easy to train on most levels, but the different enemies later on make it more difficult and the layout of the electric poles can make it difficult. Round 54-56 for example, can be relatively easy or almost unplayable depending on where the poles spawn. There are also enemies that explode and turn into electric poles, normally in the middle of your training spot. 

There is no award/achievement for beating the silverback, but you do get put on a separate leaderboard for silverback kills. There are less than 250 people on that leaderboard for Xbox at the moment, so you could argue that is more of a reward than completing the shadows ee.

The kills do not count towards total kills, but there is a separate level system in Dead Ops which intrigues me. I would be interested to see if anyone has levelled up their rank from 1. In Nightmares, you can get different weapons from the mystery box once you reach level 2 (death machine, war machine) and I've always been puzzled as to why their is a level/rank in Dead Ops.