I don't believe the easter egg is done yet...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm a huge zombies fan and Ive been trying to figure stuff out as well. I have found some secret radio messages around the map. The one I accidently found is up by the window on the cat walk in the back or the camping spot. I only caught pieces of it as I was blasting away with the ray gun, but what I heard was talking about subjects and space. So, I think it was talking about the Moon zombies. There are a couple more I found as well, but would be difficult to describe. I also, found a shadow of a teddy bear. At the start point, if you go to the right boarded up window and look out, you'll the see the shadow on the left wall. I tried shooting and nothing happened. Maybe its for more of the ee? I don't know. I thought about this theory as well. Zombies story all started at Der Riese, so what if the characters are going back in time to redo everything they did? Just a thought. Let me know if anyone else found these radio messages or have seen the shadow of the bear. Also, I was thinking maybe there is something you need to shoot with the special weapon you acquire. And what is the weapon you guys are talking about to PAP?

Edited by Thisguy0331

With the light turning green, I believe there is a far more complicated EE than just the Fly Trap. 

But saying that there are things that should be told. 

• What console did this happen on?

• Solo or Co-op?

• Was the Fly Trap activated?

• Was the secret Perk Machine activated?

• What Round did this happen (lots of fire glare happens at certain times (glitches?))

Some basic info about that game needs to be shared.

If this only happened in Theatre Mode & wasn't noticed during the game then it's more than likely a glitch. So many wierd things happen in BO3 theatre mode. It's one of the worst/glitchyist games Ive ever played. You rewind & things stop moving & other things disappear. Rewind in SoE & the Kraken stops breathing. It doesn't move at all.

Theatre Mode = #GlitchOps3

I don't believe this is faked at all & I hope there is something more in this map. 3 years of development Treyarch. Please give us more than glitches. I have faith.

I think all of the secret codes, ciphers & other EE's are hinting at the steps. 

The Flytrap = Beacon

The KN on the Blueprint

Frozen Mountain = Aquire secret Perk

Cell Below = Maxis' new office in the starting area

The Clocks

The DG-3

The Teleporters

The Giant Robot

Mall 4 PaP upgrade attachments 

This EE maybe so convoluted that you need everything to be done just right. Fuck I hope those 4 lights change to Green.

In the end, don't try to become famous from COD Zombies. It's a f*cking game. Who gives a shit about being first. have fun playing it instead.

1 hour ago, Thisguy0331 said:

There are a couple more I found as well, but would be difficult to describe. I also, found a shadow of a teddy bear. 

Yeah I saw that too. Can't remember it being in the old version of the maps, so it seems like something that could be important...

50 minutes ago, PINNAZ said:

I don't believe this is faked at all & I hope there is something more in this map. 3 years of development Treyarch. Please give us more than glitches. I have faith.

I think all of the secret codes, ciphers & other EE's are hinting at the steps. 

I also seem to recall in a Syndicate video, he was looking at the moon when a round started and the whole screen flashed like something had happened.

There are so many little things popping up, like the teddy bear, the strange sounds, the four lights, the four clocks (notice four, when four players are often needed for the big Easter Eggs)... With the audio after the special weapon step hinting at something much bigger as well, I don't think we are done with this.

Also, note how the special weapon in SoE had something much bigger after it. Why would this map stop at a special weapon too?

Ive noticed the moon too. Usually when dogs come it will change. But, I have seen it get brighter and then go away and come back. Its weird when it happens. I don't know if it means anything. And I do agree with the 4 people, I remember on Moon, you needed 4 players to do the EE because you needed to hit the switches at the same time.

15 minutes ago, Thisguy0331 said:

Ive noticed the moon too. Usually when dogs come it will change. But, I have seen it get brighter and then go away and come back. Its weird when it happens. I don't know if it means anything. And I do agree with the 4 people, I remember on Moon, you needed 4 players to do the EE because you needed to hit the switches at the same time.

The Moon EE was doable 2 player.

So I've tried everything with the "shooting of the clocks with the pack a punched KN" 

my team had done all the other small EEs and nothing had happened 

trust me we looked for every clock we could find and tried endlessly 

I had even looked in theatre mode 

I feel like this whole thing is a publicity stunt to try and get more YouTube views which is pretty sad in my opinion

there could be more 

but with only a "picture" and theatre mode edited footage and with "iowagaming" bragging to people that he found it first and he's the best...

it just doesn't feel real in my opinion.

Either way if you can turn it to green or not I applaud you because I've spent 4 hours with no results with the clocks.      

6 hours ago, Rissole25 said:

I don't know if the green light is real or fake, but I couldn't replicate the results.

I shot each clock multiple times with the KN, the PaP'd KN (Anointed Avenger), did it again than activated the teleporter and shot the main clock, than all of that with the DG-2, than DG-3. I even checked Theatre Mode after, and nothing.

That is just selfish. I understand if your the first to discover it, I get it. But we are a community that works together. It is sad that it has devolved into which Youtuber can do it first for the views. And if it's fake, that's even worse. The fact it only happened in Theatre but not normal gameplay is just fishy to me.

EDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/3tw432/the_green_light_easter_egg_in_the_giant_was_faked/

Looks like it was fake.

Yeah I see that purple hue around Iowa's original picture he had posted. This is fake. I heard that he has been trying hard to grow his community base and subscriptions on YouTube. What a douche.

33 minutes ago, madgaz182 said:

ok here is my new video, with hopefully some unseen areas and knew theories and such 

https://youtu.be/lxtCyo9WlJQ

None of that information is new. It was all covered years ago. The items next to the teddy bears are being held by them, that's why you can't find them. It's been like that since WaW and even BO1. Also, there has only ever been 3 teddys bears and not 6. If you ever played the original you would know this.

10 minutes ago, RedDeadRiot said:

Writing on that window is repurposed from the original in a different location, pretty sure it translates to "living dead" :/

Yep. This guy is making these bs videos for the views and subs. This will only educate newcomers, which isn't bad, but shouldn't be made since hundreds of videos have already been made a few years back and be easily found.

Edited by AsG xTiMiDx

I've just gone into Photoshop to change the hue of the whole picture of this "green light"  and once the light turns red again the surrounding area goes back to the natural light colour as seen in game. whereas in iowas picture its a purple glow around it. see for yourself in the pictures below.

bullshit.jpg

SyLgZru.jpg

Edited by The AfroNinja27
text mistakes