SoE Easter Egg

InfestLithium

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/19/2015, 7:38:38, DragonGJY said:

Some players told me earlier today that when the EE is done(Richtofen took the SK), the ship at the far side of waterfront bay will be GONE.

Didn't proof this myself, if anyone is planning the solve it, make sure to walk by and take a look.

Interesting.

Note that the game starts with the view of the boats by the boxing gym.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone else seen these margwa hearts showing up around the map? I've found 4 different locations where margwa hearts appear seemingly after killing the 2nd and on margwas. Obviously the first one drops on the ground for the WW. From then on I noticed them popping up around the map. ( wont let me upload my pics. ) Also, every now and then my screen will like . . . tremble. It's hard to describe but it definitely happens. I re-watch it in theater and can't figure out why this happens. Anybody else experience this?

20160101_055516-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 1/11/2016 at 0:09 PM, Tender_Nugget99 said:

Dont know if covered and sorry if it was.   When you are doing the part that you place the EGG on the symbols to make the Magwa appears if you stand directly under the EGG it makes a sound. does anybody know if there is a reason for this?   

I've never heard of that before. Maybe it's because you're directly under the source of its sound and there's just a little more to it? I'll try that step and see if it's anything; or you could watch other YouTubers do that particular step and see the difference?

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2016 at 3:09 PM, Tender_Nugget99 said:

Dont know if covered and sorry if it was.   When you are doing the part that you place the EGG on the symbols to make the Magwa appears if you stand directly under the EGG it makes a sound. does anybody know if there is a reason for this?   

The sound you hear is the circle recharging your sword. Deplete the sword, go to the circle and stand there to see it fill up in a few seconds.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2016 at 1:29 AM, TheGoose- said:

I feel like the gateworms from the easter egg are going to play a bigger role in the story. The new icons they put into the game have the worms on them. 

It would certainly seem that way, hope its a mind blower!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Today I just randomly came across windowing a fly. I did not have any widows wine grenades nor did I knife. all I did was aim and press and hold the reload button really really close. literally my gun was touch it. idk but could this something we could use bc it's pointless to even widows a fly. I've tried all other zombies and margwas and it doesn't work. 

Archived