Sign in to follow this  
TimelordAlex

When can we start discussing BO3 Zombies properly?

TimelordAlex    52

As the title says when can we start discussing BO3 Zombies, is there a place for it? Since it maybe spoilers for some people.

Matuzz    217

Honestly if people don't want things spoiled for them now that game is released they just shouldn't come to forum mostly discussing about EEs and story :P

• Like 3

I suppose once the game has hit it's official launch date all bets are off since the Intel won't be considered a "leak" anymore.

TimelordAlex    52

yeah no-one has really answered my question, i mean the embargo has been lifted on YT vids now.

The game is officially out in several countries around the world. All discussion is allowed. If you do not want any spoilers if you are from an country the game has yet to be released in then the time to go dark is now.

Discuss away but please try to be a little discreet when it comes to EE steps, and use the spoiler tabs appropriately.

• Like 1

TimelordAlex    52
1 hour ago, DeathBringerZen said:

The game is officially out in several countries around the world. All discussion is allowed. If you do not want any spoilers if you are from an country the game has yet to be released in then the time to go dark is now.

Discuss away but please try to be a little discreet when it comes to EE steps, and use the spoiler tabs appropriately.

hey death are you gonna be on midnight tonight? thats when my digital copy gets unlocked on xbone