Greetings CoDZ!

Hey Guys/Gals/Zombies,

I'm Mario, also known on the many gaming platforms as: Xperiment 117.  I'd like to let you all know how special CoD Zombies and this forum is to me. I started online gaming at the now common and generic ripe age of 12 and entered the CoD world soon after. World at War was literally the best thing I thought existed, at least until I stumbled across the hidden Nazi Zombies menu option. I'd found a passion of mine.

During my formative high school days, the gknova online teaser about my favorite game mode was TEASING ME to the un-Death. I soon found CoDz and began my hobby of lurking. Treyarch's Z-mode brought me countless online friends who I eventually met and became great friends with. During the BO2 reveal days, I eventually joined CoDz and began my path across several online communities. The push and drive that I got through the socially-interactive and fun/puzzling gameplay among other things inspired me to go for my (soon to be completed) Business/IT degree.

You may have seen a few of my posts, such as my BO2's Buried EE Infinity Round hint:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/index.php?/topic/155828-buried-easter-egg-full-steps-both-sides/&do=findComment&comment=1448660

Or my Speed Run of AW's Infection EE:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/index.php?/topic/178922-infection-easter-egg/&do=findComment&comment=1726989

I'd like you all to know that this community means a lot to me (even if I haven't been on much) and that if you ever get the chance to visit the U.S. Virgin Islands, I'll buy you all (Legal Drinking Age of 18 and up) drinks. ;)

Anyways, Thanks for letting me share! And I'll definitely be online for the massively amazing launch of Black Ops 3 so hmu on LFG if you down to play!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It's great to have you around for Black Ops III season, we can't wait for four input!  I think many of us here understand the feeling associated with this community and I, for one, can't get enough of it.