"New Content" is in a New Location

GRILL

I am an avid "New Content" user, and I want to make sure everyone knows the feature is still here - and that @Hells Warrriormade it specifically to fill the void after the developers of the forum software cut it out.

In the top menu, under My Activity Streams - you will find New Topics & Posts.

0fe34a79210fef47869f43a6a722464b.gif

From there, you can switch between Expanded View (chronologically showcasing the most recent threads, and most recent post in that thread) and Condensed View (chronologically showcasing the most recent threads).

4dcefb9be3210eaaa4be455c75ac30aa.gif

It's going to take some getting used to.  Please keep in mind that these are changes we requested, but something that is uniform with the version of software created by developers.  When these updates roll out, we just roll with the punches.

We will work on getting appropriate usertitle colors incorporated back into the Activity Stream section :mrgreen:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tech Admin
1 minute ago, RZArazorSHARP20 said:

There used to be icons you could display in your signature that reflected certain accomplishments across the various zombie games.  Have those been done away with?  Just curious, trying to get my footing here again!

You are referring to Medals, we are still no further forward with them. Simply put, the dev is missing in action and hasn't update his APP for V4. However, a new APP is currently under testing and allows migration from previous awards apps as well.

Once I know more, I'll of course let everyone else know and have it added back.

Just now, Hells Warrrior said:

You are referring to Medals, we are still no further forward with them. Simply put, the dev is missing in action and hasn't update his APP for V4. However, a new APP is currently under testing and allows migration from previous awards apps as well.

Once I know more, I'll of course let everyone else know and have it added back.

Much appreciated!

• Tech Admin

Back on topic.

The default stream is unread content, you can see this here

ae9e9f2f9319de3a4c4d587f9fe05df6.png

If you change "your" default stream, you change the unread content link.

3ce577915a40cc4944d6772128588088.gif

New Topics and Posts can be 1 click away. What shows there, is based on what content "you" want to be default, whatever is default for you shows in that location.