CyanQuasar

Samantha???? !!!!

CyanQuasar    0

So as I was going through the forums I thought about this. I haven't seen anything about Samantha like at all.

I really hope that the BO3 Zombies Story Will be about Samantha again because she was honestly what made me want to keep playing. that and the Crazy Scientist Richthofen

So if any one has seen anything or knows anything about this, please feel free to inform me.

In the End of Origins. Samantha And I believe Edward. were told to lock the windows and to come down stars. It left us hanging because she said next time Edward could tell us the store. Does this mean he will be controller

What do you all think

Edited by CyanQuasar

CyanQuasar    0

Not sure if you're joking, but richtofen is not sam's father. He's just a crazed nazi scientist. Maxis is her father. 

yea. Sorry I ment maxis 

Oh good. 

Also yeah, I've been looking at leaks of SOE, and I can say that samantha MIGHT be in them. (We arn't allowed to use leaks here, but I can still be a vague asshole about it) 

CyanQuasar    0

Oh good. 

Also yeah, I've been looking at leaks of SOE, and I can say that samantha MIGHT be in them. (We arn't allowed to use leaks here, but I can still be a vague asshole about it

I just hope they don't change the hole story  

Fadelical    7

Anything after moon can burn for all I care. 

The whole map of Tranzit is literally burning 24/7. 

And I'm pretty sure the Giant map will allude to Samantha in more ways than one, so I guess we'll see some more of her.  I'm honestly not sure if Shadow of Evil will have anything of about her, but maybe... I'm thinking it will be something different like they did with Mob of the Dead.

Lenne    415

Oh good. 

Also yeah, I've been looking at leaks of SOE, and I can say that samantha MIGHT be in them. (We arn't allowed to use leaks here, but I can still be a vague asshole about it) 

No teasing, please.

Some people want to find stuff like that out on their own.

If you look at leaks that is up to you, but don't ruin it for the others who want to go in there without knowing anything.

Lenne    415

That's kinda the point of using maybe. It's not definitive, am I suggesting it is, or am I suggesting it isn't? 

It is still teasing.

I and other people would greatly appreciate if you could just tune it down a bit.

Thank you.

We've talked about Samantha quite a bit, at least I know I personally have brought it a couple and I've seen people mention in a couple of recent theories. Though I don't think that really started until The Giant and its intro was revealed and people went wild trying to guess as to what that meant for the story (namely a lot of them believing Samantha and/or Maxis behind the O4 traveling back to Der Riese).

I also know there was a recent thread where her true intentions and motivations are now being questioned

Discussion on it is not as prevalent as much of the focus will of course be on the main map of SoE, but discussion on Samantha is still there nonetheless.

CyanQuasar    0
On 10/29/2015, 10:38:10, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Oh good. 

Yea i just really want it to be like before.

CyanQuasar    0
On 10/29/2015, 11:42:08, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Anything after moon can burn for all I care. 

Why. moon is just like Origins or vv. i think there are a lot of good maps

CyanQuasar    0

Dude what are you talking about origins is one of the most exciting map of all time. It has giant robots staffs and tanks like the hell (spoiler)