How are you finding the LFG system?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Tech Admin

Folk's it is with great pleasure, that we can announce to all members and non members that the Looking for Group feature is now live.

http://www.codzlfg.com is the direct address, please pass this around. You can access this directly from the main menu on CoDz.

You can now enter all your details and search for another player or group of players to play a game, complete and Easter Egg, try a new strategy and more.

• Very simple to use
  • Open to non registered members
  • Completely free
  • Send message direct to Xbox live users account
  • Link to twitter profile
  • link to facebook profile
  • Can be contacted via email

You can add a text message to give more information on what you want to achieve, click on a Gamertag / ID for a pop up box which displays more information. If you are looking to do a game with 4 players and you are one of them, you are looking for 3 players not 4.

If you have filled the required spaces, you can delete the request.

A video tutorial showing how to use can be viewed below - we hope you all enjoy and take full advantage of this service.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

This is definitely one of our largest projects yet - and couldn't have been done without our community. Your unending support and donations made this possible. 

And a special thanks to Craig for being the mad scientist behind the project. We REALLY couldn't have this beautiful system without you, friendo. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

No pressure, I know y'all have been busy with the site; but will the Edit and Delete options for the LGF entries be returning?

Also, with the sheer number of groups being submitted, I would recommend reducing auto deletion time to 7 days (I believe it was 10? I may be wrong) to reduce the chance of stagnant/expired requests. Just a suggestion. 

One more thing: filters currently cannot be combined. So if I'm looking for "Xbox One" "The Giant" "Easter Egg" groups, I have to select one of the above. 

If that's not doable, it's no biggie, especially while the LFG is just getting going. 

• Tech Admin
34 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

will the Edit and Delete options for the LGF entries be returning

Yes, they have now returned.

I would recommend reducing auto deletion time to 7 days

It's something being reviewed all the time.

filters currently cannot be combined

Not at the moment but we'll see what we can do, it may require further custom work, the current filter is the integration of the core framework - we'll see what we can do.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Yes, they have now returned.

It's something being reviewed all the time.

Not at the moment but we'll see what we can do, it may require further custom work, the current filter is the integration of the core framework - we'll see what we can do.

Way cool. And as always, thanks for y'all's hard work. 

I think it would be of value to display a time stamp of when the entry was created. It would also be of value to make the input field "Time requested : " as one of the mandatory fields if possible.  I don't want to reply to someone's game request posted early in the morning when I am logged in during the night.

Currently we can do this by adding more details in the details text field.  

Just a thought.

Look at these screenshots from the site 100.io I am not saying we need to use same thing.. but I think time stamps help immensely, also if possible it would be great to display the list of users that accepted a game request.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

• 2 weeks later...