"The Giant" Gameplay Trailer

LiamFTWinter

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. The map looks amazing, despite the layout being the same. I thought it was pointless to show the cutscene again, but from different angles. Was that a Gobblegum machine in there too? Also, the DG-2!

I may have to re-think the order in which I play the Zombies maps. Either way I'm hyped. Bring on November 6!

Edited by Spiderx3000

No new rooms or anything :/

They confirmed this months ago.

Link

Dude go look for yourself I don't have time, how could you have missed that? Its common knowledge, get someone else to link it you.

• Administrators

No new rooms or anything :/

They confirmed this months ago.

Link

I HIGHLY doubt there isn't something new. Doesn't surprise me that they didn't show any. Not in the slightest.

THESE KICKASS ZOMBIES, THOUGH! I am so hyped. SO HYPED! OHHHRRRRRMERGHERRRRD! FORGET SOE! THIS IS THE SHIZ!

Zombie2.thumb.jpg.c5396ab4697370dbdf0417

holy shit I can't wait to see this when I get home! being stuck at school sucks but it sucks even more when you know something'll be released and you don't have a phone to see it.. for now my excitement exists solely off of this thread. which means I'm rather stoked.

Also are there really no swastikas in the map? I can only see those last few images that were posted and I know we discussed the arm band thing, but it'll seriously rub me wrong if they removed them entirely...

• Moderators

holy shit I can't wait to see this when I get home! being stuck at school sucks but it sucks even more when you know something'll be released and you don't have a phone to see it.. for now my excitement exists solely off of this thread. which means I'm rather stoked.

Also are there really no swastikas in the map? I can only see those last few images that were posted and I know we discussed the arm band thing, but it'll seriously rub me wrong if they removed them entirely...

They did remove them.

Cause Germany.

Not complaining.

The pic of the zombie's crusher hat that I posted a minute ago was interesting, though. @Lenne @urbanrooster but we had this convo way a back this year. Guess we'll see if the versions vary by nationality. 

I'd be very happy if they did. wouldn't mind if they removed everything relating to nazis (including the uniforms) but just removing the sign is the only reason I'm even a little bit upset about it. but you're right, only 2 weeks until then c:

In the mean-time ya'll should post some more images ;)

• Administrators

I would post more, but I'm afraid the forum won't allow me to. I think I have used my whole volume. 

And I understand @Lenne and the other German members' stance on it. The whole thing is a pain in the arse for them. If Treyarch entirely leaves it out...while it will throw my illusion of realism off a bit, I'm sure they'll make it awesome and feel period the same way they did Origins. 

I would post more, but I'm afraid the forum won't allow me to. I think I have used my whole volume. 

And I understand @Lenne and the other German members' stance on it. The whole thing is a pain in the arse for them. If Treyarch entirely leaves it out...while it will throw my illusion of realism off a bit, I'm sure they'll make it awesome and feel period the same way they did Origins. 

I had a sorta long thing typed out but my school filter reset and erased it :<
basically all just agreeing with what you said though.

Moving on, those zombies look freaking SWEET. something tells me they're gonna be very satisfying to kill. I hope this time around they include more disconnection points on the model. just imagine "soldier of fortune" style dismemberment in zombie mode $_$