T-Rex

Just Some of My Ideas

T-Rex    5

- Well, we are inching ever so closer to the release of BO3. First off, I just want to say this. What in the hell are we about to get into. 

- SOE is supposedly related to MOTD more than any other map/character group, so what does this mean? I believe it means that the SOE characters will be locked in an outside world, a sort of hell like the MOTD prisoners, I would say. The shadowman will function as the warden did, and punish them for their sins. I feel the Shadowman will be more forgiving however, as the Warden (A.K.A. Brutus) was just enraged all the damn time. This has not been brought up in a long time, but I recall a quote from Weasel saying that, "Nikolai, Nikolai, Nikolai, why do I keep hearing that name?". This obviously shows that the O4 and the prisoners are in the same world. 

- The O4, from what we know, created the zombies, and maybe the Warden and this so-called shadowman took advantage of the creation and used it to punish people? Obviously Treyarch really wants to screw with our heads with these confusing scenarios. 

- To the casual/ multiplayer COD player, zombies is just a side gamemode that involves trying to survive the waves. To zombie players, it's so much more than that.   

- As a side note, does anyone remember Sergei, the guy who got crushed by the garage door in the BO1 mission where you escape Vorkuta? I think him and Brutus look alike. Not saying they are related in anyway, but the size of the two and the rage level they both have in common. 

- Comment below what you think of my thoughts, anything about them will be my pleasure to read. Thanks!

I thought Brutus was the guard named Ferguson that was killed in the intro as Brutus has a few quotes expressing anger and sadness over being killed by Weasel (who was really what the whole experience was made for). The one pulling the strings in that map is most commonly believed to be the "far more terrible" thing in the MPD spoken of by Sam on the Moon. There still may be a connection between that being and The Shadowman however, though we won't know for sure until we get to play the map ourselves.

Zombies came about from radiation coming from element 115 bringing the dead back to life and under the control of the being in the MPD, in more recent years (as in this century) Group 935 tried to research this further and ended up not being able to contain the undead horde. The O4 are then wiped of their memories by Ricthofen and woken up to help him perform the task of taking control of the MPD.

And I believe the connection between Sergei and Brutus is simply just reused coding and animations, such as how the electric being "Him" in Tranzit and Afterlife mode in MotD share some animations and effects as well.

• Like 1

@Kill_All_Monkeys 935 in the 21st century?

Who says they aren't? Apocalypse or not, we don't have confirmation and 935 being in modern times would be mad.

NaBrZHunter    491

Who says they aren't? Apocalypse or not, we don't have confirmation and 935 being in modern times would be mad.

In The Giant? It takes place right after WW2, though. There are Nazis everywhere, the NO4 are arriving from WW1, and Richtofen teleported Maxis and Sam away sometime after early October 1945. 

In The Giant? It takes place right after WW2, though. There are Nazis everywhere, the NO4 are arriving from WW1, and Richtofen teleported Maxis and Sam away sometime after early October 1945. 

That has nothing to do with what I meant XD, You said 935 in the 21st century, none of that means they aren't in it.

NaBrZHunter    491

That has nothing to do with what I meant XD, You said 935 in the 21st century, none of that means they aren't in it.

Oh! Yeah, cool. I was wondering for a minute, Nightmare! I TRUSTED YOU! GAAAHHH!

LOL! Anyway, yeah! That could be possible. I thought Monkeys was saying that all those things occurred in this century. 

Hey, despite all this 'no Nazis' talk, BTW-the SS runes are still in the new 935 emblem. 

Apocalypse or not things don't change a bit, we must escape this place this place it's a big pile of shit. 

Apocalypse or not things don't change a bit, we must escape this place this place it's a big pile of shit. 

Wow. I didn't even realize I had quoted it.

NaBrZHunter    491

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

Hes qutoing something by lhugueny.

I meant Group 935' activity between 1900-1999, and I said this in reference to the events I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion everybody! Though the remains of Group 935 is very much an interesting mystery indeed...

NaBrZHunter    491

I meant Group 935' activity between 1900-1999, and I said this in reference to the events I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion everybody! Though the remains of Group 935 is very much an interesting mystery indeed...

Oh! Okay. You're still living in the 90s'! I see how it is!

Heheh. JK. Good music, though! 

@Nightmare Voyager Thanks for that.

• Like 1

CyanQuasar    0

- Well, we are inching ever so closer to the release of BO3. First off, I just want to say this. What in the hell are we about to get into. 

- SOE is supposedly related to MOTD more than any other map/character group, so what does this mean? I believe it means that the SOE characters will be locked in an outside world, a sort of hell like the MOTD prisoners, I would say. The shadowman will function as the warden did, and punish them for their sins. I feel the Shadowman will be more forgiving however, as the Warden (A.K.A. Brutus) was just enraged all the damn time. This has not been brought up in a long time, but I recall a quote from Weasel saying that, "Nikolai, Nikolai, Nikolai, why do I keep hearing that name?". This obviously shows that the O4 and the prisoners are in the same world. 

- The O4, from what we know, created the zombies, and maybe the Warden and this so-called shadowman took advantage of the creation and used it to punish people? Obviously Treyarch really wants to screw with our heads with these confusing scenarios. 

- To the casual/ multiplayer COD player, zombies is just a side gamemode that involves trying to survive the waves. To zombie players, it's so much more than that.   

- As a side note, does anyone remember Sergei, the guy who got crushed by the garage door in the BO1 mission where you escape Vorkuta? I think him and Brutus look alike. Not saying they are related in anyway, but the size of the two and the rage level they both have in common. 

- Comment below what you think of my thoughts, anything about them will be my pleasure to read. Thanks!

I think SOE will actually take place After the alarms go off in the cut scene for origins. The Zombies made it to the city and and the four new hero's are meeting up like the people in MOTD.they didn't know each other they were all just in the same place at the same time. I mean i could be Wrong. What the true Question is. how does all of this add up to Samantha of is Samantha not the one hosting it this time around :)