Black Ops 3 Has Leaked (NO SPOILERS)

I am not anit-leak, and there really isn't much to be seen yet from what is out there.  (or its possible that i just don't know how/where to see stuff lol)    I am pumped to see this "The Giant" trailer tomorrow though... Im expecting some big time fireworks

always expect to be disapointed bro. If they surprise you it's hardly a bad thing. 

I guess they can't go so wrong...

"And here we see how the only weapons on the map are the kar-98k, the SMR, and of course the fan favorite the EMP grenade... And of course, the new starting pistol when upgraded just becomes two baguettes with pipe-cleaners in them... And if you look here we wanted to add some challenges to the map, so we brought back George A Romero and covered all the major training areas of the map in Tranzit-esque fog. Only this time we listened to the fans and instead of the annoying denizens which were not well received, we just made it so when you step into the fog, all zombies become nova 6 phasers from moon. As far as perks go, you'll see we've teased the classic PHD flopper again, but again this is an easter egg. Maybe you'll get it when you complete the easter egg samantha instructs you through? Maybe not? But what you can expect to see is the return of doubletap 1.0, who's who, and a new perk called sticky substance which makes it impossible to throw grenades, although there is a bit of a glitch which causes the grenades to prime which we're looking into.... Furthermore partway through the map you'll find all the O4 character dialogue has been replaced with ah, just marelton's dialogue from tranzit. We should also mention that perks spawn in randomly similarly to nuketown zombies, however after spawning it, the box, the PAP, and now some doors can only be opened with a turbine powering it. Gumballs will be featured in this mode, but only three, the first one ah, turns your character gay. 100% gay.And he rubs it ALL over the place in your face and everything. And a necrophiliac so... Make love not war... The second is "godmode gum" which lasts about as long as juicyfruit's flavor, but allows you to walk through walls and not take hits, which is needed now to access certain parts of the map. Likewise the bank does return here, located in the spawn room, and the last gumball "Gold Gum" will cause your bank account to fill, allowing you to get the ultimate set-up by round 1 if you're lucky. I should mention that when you reach rank 30 on this map, by which ranking is map specific, so any amount of playing on any other map will not effect it, you need over 100 hours of gameplay on this map alone, you unlock the turned version of this map. There will also be a new form of greif mode where you will have nothing but EMP grenades and your pistols, are locked in the starting room, and have 5000 points to start with but only get 10 points each kill, the early start is to make it easy to PAP. Furthermore we'd like to announce that there's now a $0.99 app, for Iphone 6s devices only, which allows you to access the only other weapon in the game, the wonderwaff-proto which is like the WW, only every shot fired hits you and gives off an electric cherry type of shock to take out zombies on early rounds. Upgraded it still takes your jugg. but it lasts till round 13. We figured that's fair. The DLC will become available to all pre-orders on PS4 3 days after release, and for PC and Xbox on January 14th 2016, with it becoming available to all who own the game for a mere price of 4$ on January 16th 2016. 

Dear god. After writing that I feel I need to cleanse myself...

I want to see this as an actual joke map. I really do. I especially loved the bit about zombies turning into the nova crawler phasers in the fog. That sounds like a good challenge to me.

As per the leaks, it's tempting to see what's out there as I want to play this game so bad, but I took a peak for BO2 and it kind of ruined the experience for starting it up the first time for me so I'm going to refrain from doing so again. I want to experience everything Treyarch intended to be a surprise when first playing the game.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and now a high quality menu image

At least we now have a confirmation that the zombie menu screen in question is linked to SoE. Seems very strange to have the SoE crew in a main menu though as it seems to suggest they may play a bigger role in BO3 more than just one map. Would be illogical to have them in a main menu if only for one map, and what is with the forrest if they are supposed to be in a city?

Has to be more to this... a LOT more.

and now a high quality menu image

At least we now have a confirmation that the zombie menu screen in question is linked to SoE. Seems very strange to have the SoE crew in a main menu though as it seems to suggest they may play a bigger role in BO3 more than just one map. Would be illogical to have them in a main menu if only for one map, and what is with the forrest if they are supposed to be in a city?

Has to be more to this... a LOT more.

idk... It is weird though... Are we allowed to discuss this photo? I'd think we would be... We've technically seen it before, on that twitter page... it's just zoomed and enhanced CSI style..... With editing people out as well...

ESPECIALLY hyped for what that final tab says! I am SUPER hype for THAT! JESUS-H-WARWICK-READ-THE-EFFING-BIBLE-CHRIST I'M EXCITED FOR THAT! 

Honestly though, I REALLY doubt we'll see these characters in later DLC, honestly I don't think they've got the position to move forward too far, especially if this map is set in hell or purgatory or whatever lovecraftian beleif is... 

inb4 Youtubers have the complete egg and tutorial up the moment the game comes out, ALA Benn and MotD.

I don't think you're giving treyarch enough credit there

You're most likely right, but they have a whole two weeks to try things out. They could've made them a lot more harder this time around, but two weeks seems like more than enough time to do most or all the egg.

Honestly though, I REALLY doubt we'll see these characters in later DLC, honestly I don't think they've got the position to move forward too far, especially if this map is set in hell or purgatory or whatever lovecraftian beleif is...

I doubted it too, but that does not explain why there is a SoE character in the main menu for zombies when they should be a map specific character surely? I mean, on the image leaked (that we have previously shown and discussed) we see the SoE character and then the SoE map in the map selection, so what if we chose a different map or even further down the line a DLC map. Does the character(s) change based on the map selected? Will it always be a SoE character on that screen regardless?

It all seems fishy to me. There has to be more to this surely.

inb4 Youtubers have the complete egg and tutorial up the moment the game comes out, ALA Benn and MotD.

I don't think you're giving treyarch enough credit there

You're most likely right, but they have a whole two weeks to try things out. They could've made them a lot more harder this time around, but two weeks seems like more than enough time to do most or all the egg.

keep in mind tranzit leaked around the same time with less content and wasn't solved until after release

no co-op play until close to release too

It's important to mention that they ARE selected to the SOE map, so I DOUBT it will always be a SOE character. It's like exo zombies. 

Now, we can conceive from the trailer that the frozen forest is actually a mindscape sort of reality. 

tumblr_n2k8spP2Fq1rc2drfo1_500.png

Also notice there ARE zombies in the background, which the cop seems somewhat nonchalant about. I mean he's trying to REST clearly, so... Why arn't you taking those things out? 

I believe that, and this is just a guess, that the campaign is going to tell us the frozen forest is our mind, and the cop's mind is riddled with the zombies that haunt his subconscious. 

Either that or the map starts off telling you at least the cop is going to make it to the next DLC. I don't think treyarch would do that, kinda takes away from the rest of the game. 

Hell, maybe there's a secret forest area of the map :lol: 

... I've seriously got to learn emojis don't work like that anymore...

::Spoiler Alert::

My minions shall defeat you ...

You and your minions are going down ...

I've just taken control of the teleportation systems! I'm your daddy now.

Yeah but I bet you studied those blurry colors for a couple minutes  ;)

Someone posted some gameplay up on Facebook and it automatically played as I was scrolling past it. Thankfully it was shot using a potato from around 40 feet away from their TV and was pretty much just a collection of blurry colours. Didn't spoil much.