Staff Retirement

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

It is with sad news, that I have to report that @way2g00d has decided to retire from staff duties at callofdutyzombies.com 

It was certainly an announcement which took us by surprise, Way has been here since forever (April 2011) and it is with sadness that we move Way into the Veterans usergroup (well deserved though). The site has been through many changes since Way joined and from what I gather this is Way's first topic.

Way has over 5,700 posts on this site since 2011, a high achievement and to be commened, not for posting just for the sake of it but for the content and quality of his posts over the years.

475afeb9fae6b7a18219b7edc6f67a9b.png

He post back in November 2012, the bus driver quotes from Tranzit and amongst many, many other topics

Way, you'll be missed - I know you be around as a member but it is with sadness that I say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the contribution you have made to CoDz and will continue to make for CoDz.

Respect when respect is due.

All the best
Craig

Edited by Hells Warrrior
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

: (

Sad to hear this.

Hopefully Blops III will be good enough to at least let him stay as a member.

I will always remember you as the awesome and only true hangman king. (Sorry @Slade) Of course also as an awesome staff member.

I always liked your name more in purple though so not everything is lost. haha

Have a good one, way. :)

Much respect to you @way2g00d

Way was the first person from CoDz I played Zombies with. We started doing the Tranzit Side Quest. Haha. Good times.

He was also one of the first people that I spoke directly to in a PM. I think at the time he was a dweller? And I was stoked that a staff member replied back to me & was even keen to have a game together.

You made my first few weeks on CoDz last alot longer than I had thought I would & 3 years down the track we have played a fair few games together & chat on twitter (though it's been too damn long)

Way has the highest post count in CoDz history, the majority of them would come from all of the team mate & game setups he ran back in the day. One of his threads is about 100 pages & went for probably 2 1/2 years!!! (Sadly I can't find it as it may not exist on the forum any longer?)

Way, Your a Legend of CoDz & thank you for making me enjoy this forum more & for giving me enjoyment when playing Zombies.

All the best in retirement mate.

Sad to hear you have decided to retire from staff duties Way. You were a great guy to chat with during the BO2 season and you were always very friendly and helpful. Hopefully we can still get a few games in when BO3 arrives. Not seen you on Destiny often these days but that game will be going on the back burner in 3 weeks time. A little sooner for me maybe.

Anyway, good luck with everything bud. I hope to still see you around these parts during on-season (and beyond). :)

Thanks everyone. I cannot say enough good things about this commnunity. Every single one of you here have made an impact on me. I want to let everyone know that although I am retired, I will still be part of zombies community helping out with anything game related when the game is released.

I like to mention to some of my favorite people around here (not in any particular order). 

Jay
ChopperNator
EyeCntSpel
Superhands
Slade
Samara
Lenne
MixMasterNut
Zach
Boom
Phantom
Danny
Shawn
PINNAZ
DeathBringerZen
last but not least the founder of Team Wunder waffe (Diego)

I am sure I missed a ton of people so I apologize in advance.

Oh can't wait for Black ops 3, John, Thanks for being patient helping me around in destiny raids. I hope you stick around on xbox1 and help me with zombies... 

~NoEraPenal aka way2g00(d)

Mr. Way, I'll miss you in the staff chat.

i still remember when we all played ORIGINS at like 4am when it first came out, and we were all screaming about the panzer soldat (aka the rapist).  Have never laughed that hard, or been so terrified while playing zombies in all my life.

@Lenne wasn't kidding though, you do look sexier in purple.

This isn't goodbye, because you're not leaving. Just a new step. Thanks again for all your hard work man.

• Administrators

You may be hanging up the green robes ol' friendo, but you'll always have the love from each and every one of us that has had the honor of being your friend. I remember our late-night Zombie sessions, whether it be Easter Eggs or just screwing around to get some rounds in before work.

Don't be such a stranger; you will stay here, FOREVER.

<3