What Game Mode will you play first?

What are you going to play first?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Simple question but maybe a difficult answer:- What game mode will you play first?

• Will you play the campaign from the beginning or start at the final mission? 
  • Will you play out the entire campaign missions to see if anything unlocks at the end?
  • Will you play the new 4 player Co-op campaign?
  • Will you play Multiplayer?

• Will you play "Shadows of Evil"?
  • Or see what is different in "The Giant"?

I wasn't really a fan of Shadows of Evil from the first time I saw the Trailer, but researching it more I can see alot of cool story & gameplay to come from this map.

But as a World at War & Der Riese diehard, I think I'll have to play the Giant first. (But considering I'll have to wait for it to download, maybe I'll end up playing Shadows of Evil)

Comment, Like, Subscribe, Follow & unfriend below & make sure you VOTE IN THE POLL!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably some SoE first because it will have been the first (Treyarch) zombies content in about 2 years. But the campaign has certainly caught my interest lately so I think I'm going to play through that first, also mainly to see if there are some juicy bonus zombie unlocks for beating it. Honestly I just want to play all 3 modes right away, that's how good this game is looking so far.

I remember trying to fly through the BO2 campaign as fast as I could to try and unlock something zombie related. But that was after a long night of playing Tranzit first. So I'm sure zombies will be the first thing I hit. Haven't really enjoyed a CoD campaign since BO1 and probably same could be said of Multiplayer. I've had fun in those modes in games since then, but nothing special or really worth remembering.

But between the two zombie maps, I'm really looking forward to The Giant. Seems like there's more possibility to get more story info from that map and will be interesting to see exactly how this map is set up. Is it a prequel, is it altering time or did this indeed already happen somehow, and how is this map going to end? I'm really hoping one or both of these maps start to put the story together a little better or at least push it in an interesting direction. 

Edited by Cheesegrater28

With the recent announcement of a 'huge' zombie unlock for beating the campaign mode revealed, I will be all over the campaign asap!

Most likely I will be playing SoE first. Expecting to get the game around 5 days before official release so doubt I will be able to download The Giant anytime before release day as it's technically a DLC and probably won't be available until the Friday.

The campaign mode also plays out differently this time around with all missions unlocked from the start so not sure how it determines what "completed" is but I will try and have it done and dusted before the Friday as well.

Hidden Content

Most likely I will be playing SoE first. Expecting to get the game around 5 days before official release so doubt I will be able to download The Giant anytime before release day as it's technically a DLC and probably won't be available until the Friday.

The campaign mode also plays out differently this time around with all missions unlocked from the start so not sure how it determines what "completed" is but I will try and have it done and dusted before the Friday as well.

Is that information official or legitimate? I saw it too but wasn't sure whether or not to believe it. Some people thought it was just DOA2 but that comes from the new terminal so I am most certainly intrigued if it really is a new map or something as equally exciting for zombies.

Edited by Kill_All_Monkeys

Really looking forward to playing the campaign

Hopefully theres matchmaking in the four player campaign and i can get through the missions that way instead of solo

Also cant wait for zombies and dont know which map to play first , think it might be the giant as i will be playing the campaign before zombies so it will be downloaded ready to play

The reason im playing campaign first is

A: The story has got me hooked so far and im also really interested to see whats in the CODEX (PDV)

"BTW Im holding out for a separate zombies CODEX"

B:I have plenty of time to play zombies after and its easier if i allready completed the game to just jump in a game of campaign when im bored of zombies and work on progression and unlocks 

Can see there being a mad rush for people doing the Giant/SOE EE first not knowing which map to do and generally running round like a headless zombie

You should really have two polls: One for zombies, one for the base game. Because I'm playing the HELL out of SOE, first, then the giant, then when I get bored I'll play MP or Campaign randomly. 

Edit: Strike that

Sorry, forgot they released info that there IS a big zombies thing unlocked after you beet the campagin. So, SOE first, then I'll play through the camp. When I'm bored of SOE, then unlock the final level, then play what THAT unlocks, then play the giant. 

THEN use the terminal to play some DOA2!

Really the main plan is to find a group to play with then fallow to see what everyone wants to do. It all looks REALLY fun!

Edited by Stop mocking me0

If i am able to get the digital deluxe and preload it like i am hoping to, I will play SoE while my friends are inevitably installing or downloading their games.  This will be at 11pm central time on thursday.  hope to get an hour in on it, and then im sure my friends and I will jump into either MP, or the co-op campaign

I'll do The Giant first. If it's going to be roughly the same size as Der Riese, it won't take as long to look for things on a first go. Plus map familiarity is a bonus. Than I'll head onto Shadows of Evil. That is completely new so I can see much more time spent on that map. I'll probably hear about the campaign unlock by than, so depending on what it is, it'll either be that or DOA 2 next.

Huh... Well Im sure they'll address the issue.

Well ATVI said it had nothing to do with them, but Microsoft said they are working with ATVI to get it back on the store. Ever since this unnecessary partnership ATVI have had with Sony it seems like ATVI hates Microsoft, which means them allowing BC is extremely unlikely now :/.

Well ATVI said it had nothing to do with them, but Microsoft said they are working with ATVI to get it back on the store. Ever since this unnecessary partnership ATVI have had with Sony it seems like ATVI hates Microsoft, which means them allowing BC is extremely unlikely now :/.

They don't hate Microsoft, we got screwed like that all the time here on the Sony side and it wasn't because of bias, it was purely because of the contract signed between Activision and Microsoft. I highly doubt whatever problem the Microsoft store is having is not because ATVI is trying to screw over xbox users now. 

The only reason their isn't DLC exclusivity for Microsoft is because they want to focus their money on improving their console, there is no bad blood between Microsoft and Activision.

It's back up now, anyway!

http://charlieintel.com/2015/10/15/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-digital-preorders-returns-to-the-xbox-one-store/