Zombies Realism Mode [ Concept]

Realism Survival

4 Players. No rounds. Constant Zombies..... The way Zombies were meant to be.

In this game mode Players try to survive against an endless wave of undead.

Zombies can only be killed by Headshots. one bullet is all it takes to put down a zombie. However beware. Ammo is precious and using your knife may get you bit. Dead Zombies may drop ammo.

Zombies vary from running to shambling. Some zombies are fresher and can run after you while rigomortis has already set in on others making them unable to run and only shamble. Some zombies spawn in as crawlers so training will be difficult when only some zombies are following you. 

Ammo is in short supply. In this world there are no max ammos, no insta kills, You are on your own 

Bites are fatal. One bite is all it takes. Once bitten you are doomed and the countdown begins until you lose control and turn. 

No Perks. In real life perks don't exist.

Special Zombies and hellhounds are deactivated

Weapons are found around the maps with every few minutes a random weapon or 2 spawning somewhere on the map obtainable for free.

LeaderBoards

Leader boards are measured by how long you stayed alive and how many zombies you killed. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this idea , its something even if you dont have masses of time you can still compete in

I say this because the mode you have described has limited training and limited ammo and high accuracy needed

I like the idea of weapons randomly spawning around the map maybe they could be air dropped in a crate for realism

Off topic i really enjoyed the Turned music have not heard all the way through before, didnt realise theres a vocal in it really looking forward to the audio in BO3 including the new engine and scripting techniques that have been announced