Sign in to follow this  
The Meh

"The Shadows Within" Discussion Thread

The Meh    75

So, we all should know by now about Treyarch's whole XP thing for Black Ops III, with Mountain Dew and Doritos. And we should also know well about the teasers given within this, entitled as "The Shadows Within", giving us information about Shadows of Evil itself.

As such, I'm going to take a bit of an initiative, and create a discussion about it. I'm hoping we can come together to analyze each Chapter and try to understand just what's happening with these teasers.

(😋)

===========================================================

(INFO TO BE ADDED TO THE OP)

Isn't there already a thread for this? Also its just the bios of the characters really.

Spider3000    140

I doubt there's much more to it than what we see. These are probably just incentives to drive more Mountain Dew & Doritos sales.

Awards

The Meh    75

Isn't there already a thread for this? Also its just the bios of the characters really.

I've seen not too much, actually.

I doubt there's much more to it than what we see. These are probably just incentives to drive more Mountain Dew & Doritos sales.

I disagree, there's stuff in there that people overlook. These are the sorts of things people overlook, yet there's always stuff hidden. We all know that Treyarch are sly bastards about their secrecy...

I disagree, there's stuff in there that people overlook. These are the sorts of things people overlook, yet there's always stuff hidden. We all know that Treyarch are sly bastards about their secrecy...

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/index.php?/topic/180011-the-shadows-within/#comment-1737733

Already a post where people are finding stuff in it.

The Meh    75

...fucking AlphaOmega. I told him already about the discussion thread. Why did he create that...

No offense xP

I'd have preferred we used this xP

Spider3000    140

Yes, that is the type of stuff Treyarch do. But I just don't think they would do it through a Mountain Dew/Doritos promotion.

Awards

The Meh    75

Yes, that is the type of stuff Treyarch do. But I just don't think they would do it through a Mountain Dew/Doritos promotion.

Honestly, I think you'd be surprised.