BO3 Cyber Abilities Tutorial

Spider3000

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so confused by this video. I am guessing theres gonna be more to explain the cyber abilities throughout the next weeks?

Why, is it just that you don't recognize them from before? They showed it off quite a bit in the reveal trailer for Black Ops 3. I think they look cool overall, a nice way to change up things in the gameplay. 

I was so confused by this video. I am guessing theres gonna be more to explain the cyber abilities throughout the next weeks?

Why, is it just that you don't recognize them from before? They showed it off quite a bit in the reveal trailer for Black Ops 3. I think they look cool overall, a nice way to change up things in the gameplay. 

No its because the way they introduced them was weird. It was as if this was the second part to another video explaining another set of abilities.