The Shadows Within

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know if this is what they have seen or what there extrapolating but in the IGN video there saying that ctulu mode is a gobblegum effect they talk about it 6.22 in the video

The way there implying its something they have seen when talking to the developers but im not sure

Well I just watched a video from IGN where they casually mention how you'll be able to carry a loadout you created for campaign into zombies so unless there are some side modes not yet announced that allow you to create a class for zombies that they're aware of, I would take what they say about unofficial information with a grain of salt.

Ok The first image the telegraph pole ,its only there for a few frames you cant see it unless you go frame by frame

Next image the paper is inverted for some strange reason or this might be just a hint to invert other parts of the other clips

Third image you see what looks like a tree and this again is only in there for a few frames which is kind of odd as putting so much detail into something you cant see  normally is strange

Fourth image is a spelling mistake Price is spelt prick although its spelt correctly elsewhere

Final image is the label Vol xxi D20481 -30

Like i said above it all may mean nothing , but i find this strange and out of place going to such detail in places that shouldnt matter