Sign in to follow this  
AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega's ABC COUNTDOWN!

AlphaOmega    42

Hello everyone! Welcome to my ABC countdown extrabaganza! For the next 26 days, i will be posting a zombies related post on this topic from A to Z! However, as we are a community, I HIGHLY encourage you to send me a post for the next day. IE; today is A. Send me a message about what B should be about (the next day). I will post ALL ideas here for that day! I look forwarded to responses! 

Without further ado, LET US BEGIN! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A: Ascension

Ascension is the first DLC map in Call of Duty; Black Ops. It features monkeys, lunar landers, and two new perks, Stamin-up and PHD flopper. It also features a new melee weapon, the sickle. The map takes place in a russian Cosmodrome that has been over run by the undead. The easter egg features a scientist who used to work there whose soul has been imprisoned. 

This map is a fan favorite since the start. The map is not too difficult, has multiple space for running circles, and features the Thundergun, one of the most powerful wonderweapons in zombies. Many records have been done here, with many people breaking 100 on an average basis. It is also well known for its size difference from Der Reise and Kino Der Toten. 

The map features Nikolai, Dempsey, Richtofen, and Takeo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B: 

ouncing Betties: These babies originated way back in World at War. They deal a ton of damage and have a pretty satisfying boom when they go off. They are known to "bounce" out of the ground when an enemy passes over it. 

Bus: The bus is a transport vehicle from Black Ops 2's TranZit. Infamous for never leaving on time or when someone wants too, this mode of transport is the only thing that allows you to traverse areas without having to face the Denizens. Hailed originally as an ingenious and fun mechanic is now infamous for screwing over many players, especially noobs. 

Boxer: One of the 4 new characters from Shadows of Evil. Campbel was once an aspiring boxer until he went too far: using brass knuckles to beat his opponents to death. Not much else is known atm. 

Slade: B for Broken Stuff in Zombies? From invisible Excavators to moonwalking Astro Zombies this mode has some of the weirdest glitches ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C: 

Cosmonaut: An unnamed enemy who takes the name of someone on your friendslist and tries to "trick" you. He appears on Moon as an enemy that even when killed, comes back the next round. He is similar to George Romero, but is much easier to kill. However, as the rounds get higher, he gets harder to kill. He explodes when killed. If he grabs you, you will have a quick moment to get away by mashing A or X. If successful, he will release you. If you fail, you  will be teleported, put in the red zone, and lose a perk. 

Call of the Dead: The second dlc map in Black Ops 2. This map features 2 new wonder weapons: the VR11 and the Scavenger. It is also the first map to introduce a weather system. The new perk in this map is Deadshot Daquiri. George Romero makes a cameo as a zombie that constantly chases the player. The Easter egg is about helping Takeo, Dempsey, Nikolai, and Richtofen escape from a closet.

This map is also a longstanding favorite but has been marred by the existence of George who constantly made players move areas.   

This map features actors: Michael Rooker, Sarah Michelle Geller, Danny Trejo, and Robert Englund.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D: 

Dolls: Hidden on Ascension are several Matroshka dolls that, when activated, speak to the player. They are the Original 4 characters in doll form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~

E:

Edited by AlphaOmega
  • Like 1

Slade    270

B for Broken Stuff in Zombies? From invisible Excavators to moonwalking Astro Zombies this mode has some of the weirdest glitches ever.

• Like 1

F for Freakbags! I don't know if this is what you intended for the post but you gotta have freakbags!

AlphaOmega    42

F for Freakbags! I don't know if this is what you intended for the post but you gotta have freakbags!

E for Edward Richtofen the Great!

D for denizens... may we never see them again....

B for Broken Stuff in Zombies? From invisible Excavators to moonwalking Astro Zombies this mode has some of the weirdest glitches ever.

Wait wait we go day by day XD Like for today, just think of B words. then tommorrow C

Spider3000    140

I don't mean to be a debbie downer or anything, I like this idea. But shouldn't we start when there's 26 days left till Black Ops 3? :^)

Awards

AlphaOmega    42

I don't mean to be a debbie downer or anything, I like this idea. But shouldn't we start when there's 26 days left till Black Ops 3? :^)

I am accounting for days we miss and that no one will care about this since we will all be focusing on BO3 when it releases at midnight

• Like 1

AlphaOmega    42

B: 

Bouncing Betties: These babies originated way back in World at War. They deal a ton of damage and have a pretty satisfying boom when they go off. They are known to "bounce" out of the ground when an enemy passes over it. 

Bus: The bus is a transport vehicle from Black Ops 2's TranZit. Infamous for never leaving on time or when someone wants too, this mode of transport is the only thing that allows you to traverse areas without having to face the Denizens. Hailed originally as an ingenious and fun mechanic is now infamous for screwing over many players, especially noobs. 

Boxer: One of the 4 new characters from Shadows of Evil. Campbel was once an aspiring boxer until he went too far: using brass knuckles to beat his opponents to death. Not much else is known atm. 

Edited by AlphaOmega