Sign in to follow this  
Cunambula

Richtofen's son

Cunambula    22

The Eddie that is playing with Sam at the the end of Origins (cutscene)  is Ricky's son !!!

It makes perfect sense to me finally, the age difference through us all off , cuz how can sam and ricky be similar in age,  but there not , cuz thats not ricky, its ricky's son.

If you are wondering when this cutscene takes place time period wise, it is clear after looking carefully that it is far past ww2 era,  as we see a poster of a modern attack helicopter, napalm, and lets not forget sam was holding a video camera of some kind.

There are still questions like if she is 12 ish in that time period how could she be 12ish in ww2 period?  I dont know...but trust me ...my father has a plan....

To be honest I think that is Richtofen when he is in control of zombies. Samantha imagines him as a child and so he is because she has the most power in Agartha. Maxis is also there but as he is body-less when he enters it means he is heard not seen.

I thought the object through which we see the scene play out was a teddy bear given the way Samantha held it. Plus this also falls in line with the theory about the teddy bear being the representation of the "far more terrible" evil that also resides in the Aether. And he could just being seeing the world through Sam or Maxis's perception of it, who both could arguably see the two shown as kids in this world. Honestly it's really tough to say what exactly was going on in that cut-scene. It only brought up more questions rather than answering pretty much any.

NaBrZHunter    489

I think it's pretty far-fetched to say Eddy is his son. There has never once been an indication of Richtofen being romantically involved with anyone...unless you count his comments about Nikolai or his college roommate. lol

The objects in the room are all things we have seen across the span of Zombies. It is only logical that they be there.

As far as what she's holding, I can say with confidence that it is most likely Dempsey. It opens with her talking while looking intently into your "eyes." Nikolai is in her right hand, and Eddy is holding the other two. She also uses whatever is in her hand to "attack" the zombie action figures.

• Like 1

I thought the object through which we see the scene play out was a teddy bear given the way Samantha held it. Plus this also falls in line with the theory about the teddy bear being the representation of the "far more terrible" evil that also resides in the Aether. And he could just being seeing the world through Sam or Maxis's perception of it, who both could arguably see the two shown as kids in this world. Honestly it's really tough to say what exactly was going on in that cut-scene. It only brought up more questions rather than answering pretty much any.

Nope its the Dempsey toy. Notice a lack of Dempsey, the fact she has the teddy bear in the room and how when the toy is knocked over it doesn't flop but has a plastic clack. 

NaBrZHunter    489

Yeah, this theory has been circulating almost as long as Origins has been out. I can't recall who's video I saw it in for the first time. 

Yeah, this theory has been circulating almost as long as Origins has been out. I can't recall who's video I saw it in for the first time. 

it has? I thought I came up with it XD

NaBrZHunter    489

Naw, I'm referring to the idea that she's holding a color video camera and that the room is full of paraphernalia that proves she's in modern times. Now, I don't remember where I got the idea that you and I both suggested (she's holding Dempsey), but that came out a little while later. Not sure who the source was. Or are you being sarcastic? 

Naw, I'm referring to the idea that she's holding a color video camera and that the room is full of paraphernalia that proves she's in modern times. Now, I don't remember where I got the idea that you and I both suggested (she's holding Dempsey), but that came out a little while later. Not sure who the source was. Or are you being sarcastic? 

Oh I thought it was a camera but its tank.

Nope its the Dempsey toy. Notice a lack of Dempsey, the fact she has the teddy bear in the room and how when the toy is knocked over it doesn't flop but has a plastic clack. 

That's right! I forgot about that!

But Richtofen is homosexual and wouldn't have a son. (no adoption for gay couples in nazi Germany).

He isn't ever confirmed to be homosexual. If anything he has a great love for himself which causes his different behavior in that regard, he never once says anything about being homosexual only things that relate to him thinking very highly of himself. Also using your logic, he would probably not be able to be affiliated with the Nazi party for being gay. Jewish people were not the only people who were sent to concentration camps, homosexual people were too.

Lenne    412

Not sure what I read but I couldn't see anything about him being gay.

Under Röhm, the SA also often took the side of workers in strikes and other labor disputes, attacking strikebreakers and supporting picket lines. SA intimidation contributed to the rise of the Nazis and the violent suppression of left-wing parties during electoral campaigns, but its reputation for street violence and heavy drinking was a hindrance, as was the open homosexuality of Röhm and other SA leaders such as his deputy Edmund Heines.[5][6] One American journalist later wrote, "[Röhm's] chiefs, men of the rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer, commanding units of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were almost without exception homosexuals."[7] In 1931, the Münchener Post, a Social Democratic newspaper, obtained and published Röhm's letters to a friend discussing his homosexual affairs.

Not sure what I read but I couldn't see anything about him being gay.

Under Röhm, the SA also often took the side of workers in strikes and other labor disputes, attacking strikebreakers and supporting picket lines. SA intimidation contributed to the rise of the Nazis and the violent suppression of left-wing parties during electoral campaigns, but its reputation for street violence and heavy drinking was a hindrance, as was the open homosexuality of Röhm and other SA leaders such as his deputy Edmund Heines.[5][6] One American journalist later wrote, "[Röhm's] chiefs, men of the rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer, commanding units of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were almost without exception homosexuals."[7] In 1931, the Münchener Post, a Social Democratic newspaper, obtained and published Röhm's letters to a friend discussing his homosexual affairs.

Pfft I guess I know nothing then, ignore me.

Matuzz    218

But Richtofen is homosexual and wouldn't have a son. (no adoption for gay couples in nazi Germany).

he never once says anything about being homosexual

photo WHAT1.gif

" With this the doctor can go for a very long time. Did that turn you on?"

"You burn like beautiful fireflies. AH someone pinch my nipple!"

"Oh A sniper rifle is so big...and LONG."

Richtofen: Ooh, maybe if we pull this leever, it will turn on the power.

Dempsey: RICHTOFEN!!!! THAT IS NOT. A. LEEVER!

"Its so soft and fuzzy, juuuust like you Nikolai!"

"Ooohoohoo not in there! Oh wait." (Gets hit by spikes)

"If i had invented this, it would have SUCKED and not BLOWN"

"It has a long barrel... just like my college roommate"

Do you like my glowing green balls?

"It is shlippery. Unt vet. Unt joyful. Just like you Nikolai!"

Richtofen: "I did nothing. Where's the light switch? Oh. I think I found a lever. Perhaps this will turn on the light."

Dempsey: "Ooh, AAH!. Let go, that's.... not... a... LEVER! Richtofen!"

Dempsey: "Oh for the love of.., Richtofen, just cause the lights ain't on doesn't mean I can't kick your ass. (Slaps Richtofen, 'Richtofen falls to floor') Now get your finger out of mine!'"

Dempsey: "This force field is good for something after all, keeping me separate from 'Mr. Touchy Feely' over there." 

To name a few...

Edited by Matuzz
  • Like 3

Spider3000    140

@Matuzz Sorry to go off topic, but where are those last couple quotes from?

CotD

Oh, okay. I've surprisingly never heard them before. Thanks.

Awards

NaBrZHunter    489

@DJ Vahn towards the beginning of the regime, right? The SA eventually lost Hitler's support (1934), and were slandered for their sexual orientation and several were assassinated on the Night of the Long Knives.