Eastereggs pointing at something?

Castun50

Things I am going to look for in BLOPS3Z

- dog prints, there was 3 1 in the back teleporter room, one in the tower (use a scope), and one I cannot remember. This came very much later in an update

- hanging man, could have been someone special could not have been however I am going to look at it because it was something I noticed

- burnt man and boots, we all laughed and listened to the tape. still not something bad to look into with this different timeline change

- flytrap, speaks for itself.

- thumping near the flytrap teleporter, maybe a nod to the kino thumping. we never figured it out.I made a post about it in the kino posts if its still there.

- the teleporters. could be interesting to see if they changed.

- wunderwaff I for one am going to be playing with it ALOT. 3arch played with EE in der riese maybe this time around they fixed their issues?

- the main EE waking the O4 before they were the O4. changes to the appearance? richtofen already has the blood vials. Wonder why?

- bloody book in the vent near the double tap

so many questions just from the trailer. differences. we may be able to finally see what was all for fun and what was not. I hope I can find JBs initials again though. as well as the little notes in the vents. Just so many questions left unsolved that we know of. wonder what the song will be too. I see you all posting. Been on here since WaW ended. still mind blown by what you people come up with.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically wake up the O3. But since Richtofens dead that Mexican guy might not have been killed yet?

Naw, the Mexican died before Dempsey ever arrived. 

No Richtofen says he thinks he killed him because he removed his spleen and he isn't moving. He could be alive for all we know, you can live without a spleen just lowers your immune system.

• Administrators

Technically wake up the O3. But since Richtofens dead that Mexican guy might not have been killed yet?

No Richtofen says he thinks he killed him because he removed his spleen and he isn't moving. He could be alive for all we know, you can live without a spleen just lowers your immune system.

This is true. He also does say that Dempsey was sent to replace the one that he "broke." Interesting...

This is true. He also does say that Dempsey was sent to replace the one that he "broke." Interesting...

Wait wait wait. He never said the one he killed. What if the reason he was lying on the ground and not moving wasn't because he was dead but it was so he could get into a situation where he could escape? Could tie into him going to Der Riese and trying to free the test subjects but the zombie apocalypse has started so he is possibly killed by Richtofen while he is also retrieving the subjects. But now he is gone, he could save the others and we could have a Mexican character who even quotes about spleens so we get the best of Richtofen in there!

maybe mexican plays a role in the new EE? However I am more focus on past easter eggs. like the paw prints. we never figured that out. If we did please post a link cause I am stumped more than a cut down tree. WHAT IF, mexican, parts of old easter eggs, and new parts make up to waking the O4? Assuming Moon O4 are done since we are on a new timeline what if this is how they tie up der riese loose ends? Especially after everything we have already figured out/have not figured out. SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

Also look at old forums to see if we miss looked at something. This was widely speculated.

• Administrators

Also look at old forums to see if we miss looked at something. This was widely speculated.

I have been...of course, there is no other known record of him whatsoever from Zombies itself, other than those two radios. I will say this, however: it wasn't like the Nazis to keep a weak prisoner alive. They pretty much used them to the maximum, and executed them if they were effectively useless to them. The Nazis weren't known for their charity. So taking that into consideration, I think it's safe to say the Mexican is dead. 

I have been...of course, there is no other known record of him whatsoever from Zombies itself, other than those two radios. I will say this, however: it wasn't like the Nazis to keep a weak prisoner alive. They pretty much used them to the maximum, and executed them if they were effectively useless to them. The Nazis weren't known for their charity. So taking that into consideration, I think it's safe to say the Mexican is dead. 

Who says he was a weak prisoner? His spleen was gone, that means nothing about death. He could've escaped for all anyone knows just because someone in a radio describes something doesn't mean it happens how you expect it.

• Administrators

Who says he was a weak prisoner? His spleen was gone, that means nothing about death. He could've escaped for all anyone knows just because someone in a radio describes something doesn't mean it happens how you expect it.

Well, Richtofen had apparently performed unanathesized surgury on him and forcefully removing his spleen (he was apparently moving before-presumably writhing in pain. He basically passes out, then, from blood loss and pain. Richtofen says he is 'broken,' which is why he has him replaced. So even if he was still alive, Richtofen "The Butcher" probably wouldn't have much inclination to keep him. 

• Administrators

I still don't see proof he is dead. Just because he is "broken" doesn't mean he is dead. Theres no proof anyways.

Naw, it's not proof. I'm just trying to think objectively. All the evidence would point *more* towards him being dead than to him being alive and escaped. Perhaps Richtofen, though still considering him 'broken', has another experimental use for him and I am wrong. Its just that historical precedent would imply that he is dead. 

I still don't see proof he is dead. Just because he is "broken" doesn't mean he is dead. Theres no proof anyways.

Naw, it's not proof. I'm just trying to think objectively. All the evidence would point *more* towards him being dead than to him being alive and escaped. Perhaps Richtofen, though still considering him 'broken', has another experimental use for him and I am wrong. Its just that historical precedent would imply that he is dead. 

Well I think they do try to make him sound dead. Even if he is they hinted at it so its okay. But if he wasn't and they had managed to hide something like that I would be really excited. If they had misdirected everyone it would really shake things up and make people question radios.

• Administrators

Well I think they do try to make him sound dead. Even if he is they hinted at it so its okay. But if he wasn't and they had managed to hide something like that I would be really excited. If they had misdirected everyone it would really shake things up and make people question radios.

Don't get me wrong, I agree. They did kinda leave it open-ended. I'm just thinking the odds are against him. I wouldn't say that confirmation of his death would be a misdirection, but just a reminder that radios are debatable as well.

Don't get me wrong, I agree. They did kinda leave it open-ended. I'm just thinking the odds are against him. I wouldn't say that confirmation of his death would be a misdirection, but just a reminder that radios are debatable as well.

No I am saying if he were alive the radios could be questioned. I wouldn't leave anything out of the question after the Giant intro. We even know Peter is alive and wasn't it theorised that Richtofen killed him?

@Nightmare Voyager Ah! I see...hm...well, actually the thing about Peter...that is one I was mulling over the other day. BTW, did you decide whether you would mind me running my ideas past y'all? 'Cause I wanted to talk about Peter in one of the videos...I think we may be in for something interesting...

Yeah I think me and Kill_All_Monkeys both said yes. Did you not see the messages?

• Administrators

@Nightmare Voyager Ah! I see...hm...well, actually the thing about Peter...that is one I was mulling over the other day. BTW, did you decide whether you would mind me running my ideas past y'all? 'Cause I wanted to talk about Peter in one of the videos...I think we may be in for something interesting...

Yeah I think me and Kill_All_Monkeys both said yes. Did you not see the messages?

Ah! Okay, I didn't realize yours was affirmative. Thanks, good deal! I'll be getting back with y'all shortly.

The Mexican is more or less in Schrodinger's Cat status, we don't really know what his status is. My best guess is that we'll never actually see him short of maybe a brief glimpse in any kind of flashback to the O3 being experimented on. Beyond that, I'm predicting that should we continue to play as the O4 post The Giant, then it will be with their Origins versions as they seem to be on a mission. That's my 2 cents on that anyway.

• Administrators

The Mexican is more or less in Schrodinger's Cat status, we don't really know what his status is. My best guess is that we'll never actually see him short of maybe a brief glimpse in any kind of flashback to the O3 being experimented on. Beyond that, I'm predicting that should we continue to play as the O4 post The Giant, then it will be with their Origins versions as they seem to be on a mission. That's my 2 cents on that anyway.

Well put. Brains.

Going to go off on a limb, the Mexican could have "dark sorcery" ties to the undead culture through Mexican culture. You know, the Zimmerman Note from Germany to Mexico. There could be a a Richtofen Note, requiring the aid from dark magician who is Mexican. Lawls, just for lawls.

• Administrators

Going to go off on a limb, the Mexican could have "dark sorcery" ties to the undead culture through Mexican culture. You know, the Zimmerman Note from Germany to Mexico. There could be a a Richtofen Note, requiring the aid from dark magician who is Mexican. Lawls, just for lawls.

yeah, no...I'm thinking that's way out in left field. He was a test subject. 

But then what would happen to the O3? To be honest they probably are the most likely candidates to fix this story since its their timeline that is being changed, the Origins group don't need to really do anything more after the Giant.

But then what would happen to the O3? To be honest they probably are the most likely candidates to fix this story since its their timeline that is being changed, the Origins group don't need to really do anything more after the Giant.

I think the O3 will only serve as background characters like in CotD from this point on. It really seems like the Origins crew will be forefront and center now.