Million dollars, But...

So basically here's how I wanna see this working. I'll start with a hypothetical scenario that goes along the lines of: you get a million dollars, BUT you have to suffer some other weird ridiculous consequence in exchange. Then other people say whether they would take the money, like you have to decide if it would be worth it.an example would be "Million dollars, but you have to cut off one of your own fingers." 

anyway, let's see if we can get this rolling. (you can change the reward from one million dollars, that's just a baseline.)

Anyway I'll start with: You get one million dollars, BUT... for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, you can never use the bathroom in your home / work / places you normally stay, and you have to go out to use a public bathroom EVERY TIME. like, this could be a convenience store on the way home from work and it's no big deal, or you might have to get up at 3am as your bowels enter DEFCON 1 and drive to a store. Very inconvenient, but worth $1 million? would you take it?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough one. But ultimately, I'd have to say no. Having to leave work to go to the dunny is probably a bit much. I can usually hold it all for a while but I don't think I could constantly do that everday.

You get one million dollars, but everyone knows you as the person who drank their own piss. Would you take it?

Honestly I would take that bathroom one. 

I only go to the bathroon once twice a day once in the morning and once at night. 

I can go behind my house because there is a small patch of land that belongs to no one so it's not mine. And grass is technically a public bathroom for animals and homeless people. So i'll just piss and shit on the Public grass twice a day and be RICH.

If I allow others to use my bathroom free of charge it would by definition become 'public' so I'd do that. I wouldn't advertise it as such, so unless you specifically knocked on my door asking to use the bathroom you probably wouldn't be aware of this fact, but you'd be free to use it.

Or alternatively if you think that's breaking the rules, I would install a 'public bathroom' in my garden or some such using some of the $1 million I just got.

• Moderators

You get one million dollars, but everyone knows you as the person who drank their own piss. Would you take it?

Yes. As long as I don't actually have to drink it. 

Although some people say it can be healthy.

You get one milion if you play sonic 06 for 6 months straight. 

Would you do it?

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators

Talk about digging up from the grave, hehe.

As long as the money is accepted as real currency, I could care less if it had a picture of a goose turd.

You get a million dollars, but every video game you ever play with no longer keep saves so you basically start from scratch every time you play.

• 2 weeks later...

Would you accept a million dollars in exchange for the services of being an old perverts fashion model, allowing him to take all sorts of photos of you?  It is for only one day and after it is said and done, you get your cool Million direct deposited into your account, taxes paid.

Photos?  Pervert?  One Million?.......

On 4/30/2016 at 3:01 PM, JJMFP said:

Would you accept a million dollars in exchange for the services of being an old perverts fashion model, allowing him to take all sorts of photos of you?  It is for only one day and after it is said and done, you get your cool Million direct deposited into your account, taxes paid.

Photos?  Pervert?  One Million?.......

I have no self-esteem, as long as he doesn't grope or rape then hell ya I will take the cash and wouldn't regret it.

Would you accept a million dollars, if for the rest of your life you would get a injected with a sickness that causes sever sleep deprivation problems that cannot be cured.

• Administrators

Nah, because I would be dead due to lack of sleep before I could even use up said million dollars effectively.

Would you - could you - for a million? Would you, with a fox in a box?

[You only get the million dollars if you solve this old excerpt.]

• Administrators
On 5/2/2016 at 2:20 PM, InfestLithium said:

Nah, because I would be dead due to lack of sleep before I could even use up said million dollars effectively.

I could, I would!

• Like 1
On 5/2/2016 at 3:20 PM, InfestLithium said:

I would not, could not, with a fox!

Not in a box.
Not with a fox.
Not in a house.
Not with a mouse.
I would not eat them here or there.
I would not eat them anywhere.