Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ir8914f7e5yhz5/Wolf+River+V1.exe

Mission Briefing: Operation Wolfsbane
May 18, 2016; 2000 hours
Reports of a virus outbreak are flooding in from all over the world. The CIA believe they know where the outbreak came from and have sent a small team of agents to a panic bunker located near Wolf Mountain, Utah. At 1926 hours a distress call was recieved from the team and coms have been quiet since. You are the closest squad we have to the team. Locate the panic bunker, gather the intel, and return to base.
Good luck gentlemen.

Features:
~ Modern Weapons
~ Map Progression Challenge System 
~ No Magic
~ Obtainable End Game

Enjoy.

sovU3Hb.png
HaQyGbD.png
hL8MuBF.png
1D72Lep.png

Credits:
AndreTheTirant - Radiant and scripting help.
Blunt Stuffy - Rigged Alien Models.
Chromastone10 - ARX fire sound.
DidUknowiPwn - Scripting help.
DualVII - Scripting help.
Infinity Ward - Models, sounds, and other game assets.
JiffyNoodles - Beta Testing.
Laggin24x - Beta testing.
MZslayer11 - Hitmarker script.
PROxFTW - Solo Scoreboard.
QueenxWolf - Map idea and beta testing.
rdv - Reduced knife lunge tutorial.
ShotgunRagtime - Beta testing.
SparkyMcSparks - Light corona tutorial.
Tom-BMX - All of his tools.
Treminaor - Easy FX and hintstring limit work around.
Treyarch - Models, sounds, and other game assets. Mod tools.
Yaph1l - Zombie head in a jar, typewriter intro.
ZCTxCHAOSx - Beta testing.
Zebba - Beta testing.

Edited by ConvictioNDR
  • Like 2

Awards

Played this earlier with friends after seeing it in ZM, very nice detailing job done, but foliage is just killing me. And alien rounds on this map is gruesome, never got past the first one. Other than that, liked the look of it, job well done

Played this earlier with friends after seeing it in ZM, very nice detailing job done, but foliage is just killing me. And alien rounds on this map is gruesome, never got past the first one. Other than that, liked the look of it, job well done

I guess it's a good thing I toned down the amount of aliens allowed to spawn per player back down to 2 then. Almost left it at 4 per player like in SOG.

Awards

I guess it's a good thing I toned down the amount of aliens allowed to spawn per player back down to 2 then. Almost left it at 4 per player like in SOG.

Oh man, Im already thinking about that, would have been way too hard

Fantastic map that has your trademark style all over it. Not finished it yet but had a lot of fun on it earlier. Well done Nick.

Glad you enjoyed. I hope it's not too bad of an exit from the Custom Zombies community.

Edited by ConvictioNDR
  • Like 1

Awards

This is really awesome. Its a shame to see you go because I truly love your maps but I respect your decision and I am glad you are going out on a high note. Good luck for whatever you plan on doing in the future.

Update: SOG and Backlot will no longer will be receiving any updates. All mods for BO1 zombies are now cancelled as well. 

I've shifted my focus completely to multiplayer and I am enjoying the community of modders surrounding multiplayer much more. No one spending hours of their life attempting to ruin the fun for others, or threatening to hack or kill each other. Truly a more mature and enjoyable community.

Feel free to remove my Architects title here as I won't be needing it.

Awards

Update: SOG and Backlot will no longer will be receiving any updates. All mods for BO1 zombies are now cancelled as well. 

I've shifted my focus completely to multiplayer and I am enjoying the community of modders surrounding multiplayer much more. No one spending hours of their life attempting to ruin the fun for others, or threatening to hack or kill each other. Truly a more mature and enjoyable community.

Feel free to remove my Architects title here as I won't be needing it.

Can I have it :P I didn't even know there was a following for custom MP maps, never occurred to me.

I don't care how good you guys think the map is, please don't re-upload the map to sites I don't want it on. That's just disrespectful. If I removed my maps from a site I had my reasons. Please respect me and my work by respecting my decision on where to keep my maps posted. Thank you.

Awards