Videos Database

• Tech Admin

I'm currently working on a video database for the site, the idea behind this is quite simple really. One location for zombie related videos. 

This can be world records, easter egg guides, tutorials, strategies and so forth. 

This is how it looks just now.

b6299ebf67cedb226432fb29313dac11.png

How it works is basically quite simple, it's using the same system we use for news and the "same" grid layout available to members from the themes section. Slightly different in that it is a 3x3 setup rather than a 2x2 setup (just a little code change).

Anyone can add a video (member wise) - you can add some content for the video (i.e. some general info) and a link to the video (you don't even need to upload it, just link to it).

I think it will be a useful addition but wondering what you all think?

Edited by Hells Warrrior
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good, it might be a good way to revive the CoDz Youtube channel. Heck even doing simple tutorials for site functions and stuff could be something nice.

Yeah it would be a good chance to actually get the channel up and running properly, especially during on-season though we should really stream anything up until then. We all game so no reason not to stream while doing it. Get's the channel some air time.

@Craig I love it mate. Looks good and I think will prove to be a popular edition during the on-season.

• Tech Admin

OK folk's the database is now available.

I have added some videos to it, if you think additional categories are required, please let us know so we can add them. If you have any issues with it, please let us know so we can resolve them.

You also don't need to own the video to add it, it is essentially a link to the video. 

Any questions or feedback just let us know.

Edited by Hells Warrrior