TimelordAlex

The Box or The 3D Printer - Which do you prefer

TimelordAlex    52

3arc Zombies gave us the Mystery Box, Exo Zombies gave us the 3D printer. They cost more or less the same, but the way they give out guns is slightly different. The box gives you a random gun, however the printer gives you the gun you bought it on. Which way do you prefer? (This has nothing to do with the weapons they may offer - i think the box would win that though). I myself think i prefer the randomness of the box, as even if you hit the printer at a gun, you'd normally get the one after that which is random till it prints it.

Spider3000    140

I definitely prefer the normal Mystery Box. Too often I would hit the 3D Printer when the CEL-3 would appear, and it would land on the weapon after it.

Awards

TimelordAlex    52

I definitely prefer the normal Mystery Box. Too often I would hit the 3D Printer when the CEL-3 would appear, and it would land on the weapon after it.

Yeah i love the CEL 3, probably the only decent Exo zombies gun, id hit that and get the crossbow or something bad instead

The box with all of its wonderful "mysteries" will always be my number one choice. Even though it's random it makes getting the weapons you want all the more rewarding. In a way, it gives the box its own unique identity with the complicated love/hate relationship that we can form with it. Or I could just be crazy and crazy is as crazy does.

Iuke    0

3D printer since it gives you what you want, i don't have time for surprises!

I definitely prefer the box, it is fairer to everyone in the game and it makes things more interesting.

Yeah i love the CEL 3, probably the only decent Exo zombies gun, id hit that and get the crossbow or something bad instead

Limbo. 

• Like 1

TimelordAlex    52

the limbo is sometimes effective, however sometimes it does nothing at all, its annoying as they dont make any of them insta kill like the 3arc WWs

the limbo is sometimes effective, however sometimes it does nothing at all, its annoying as they dont make any of them insta kill like the 3arc WWs

In sledgehammer's deffence, BO2, none of the weapons were both devastating and always deadly. The blunderbus wasn't insta-kill. The Jet gun wasn't insta-kill. 

Actually here: All the WW/Power weapons that arn't  insta-kill: 

-Monkeys

-Scavenger

-JGBwhatever shrink gun

-Qeds (well some variations of it were and weren't. )

-EMPs

-Jet gun

-Blundergat/Acid gat

-Hells Redeemer/Retreiver

-Paralyzer

-Time-bomb

-Staffs

-Beacons

-! touch punch

-Ray gun (M1,+M2)

MEANING the only insta-kill weapons were: 

-Wunderwaffe

-Thundergun

-Gersh

-VR-11

-Wave-gun

-Seliquifer

Edited by Stop mocking me0

TimelordAlex    52

Well i dont consider many of those 'Wonder Weapons' in BO2 to actually be wonder weapons. The only WWs in BO2 imo are the Paralyzer and the RGM2, the rest just dont feel like WWs to me, and the Sliquifier is not insta kill - they patched that for some stupid reason. The shrink ray is insta kill to me, just run into them any round and they all die - why hasnt that been brought back, that was so fun. And i played nice game of Moon last night, havent had one so successful in a long time and well i really want the Wave Gun to return

Well i dont consider many of those 'Wonder Weapons' in BO2 to actually be wonder weapons. The only WWs in BO2 imo are the Paralyzer and the RGM2, the rest just dont feel like WWs to me, and the Sliquifier is not insta kill - they patched that for some stupid reason. The shrink ray is insta kill to me, just run into them any round and they all die - why hasnt that been brought back, that was so fun. And i played nice game of Moon last night, havent had one so successful in a long time and well i really want the Wave Gun to return

I agree, they need 115 in them to be Wunder Weapons imo or at least something mystical like the staffs. Even then, WWs are based on the staffs.

Thats why I said "Wonder weapons/Power weapons"

Power Weapons? Are they buildable weapons or special weapons in general that aren't WWs?

Power Weapons? Are they buildable weapons or special weapons in general that aren't WWs?

Weapons specific to a map (or multiple maps) to which can cause the highest accumulation of damage out of any weapon on the map and must be only obtainable by one person. 

All Wonder weapons are Power weapons, not all Power weapons are Wonder weapons. Wonder weapons require an object beyond natural capabilities, typically 115. That being said, all AW weapons are power weapons. 

Weapons specific to a map (or multiple maps) to which can cause the highest accumulation of damage out of any weapon on the map and must be only obtainable by one person. 

All Wonder weapons are Power weapons, not all Power weapons are Wonder weapons. Wonder weapons require an object beyond natural capabilities, typically 115. That being said, all AW weapons are power weapons. 

Thats a pretty interesting way of looking at things. Thats like 3arch level of classification for things.

TimelordAlex    52

My WW definition: A weapon that is abnormally visually different, infused with 115 and vastly more powerful than an ordinary gun.

Its a shame how they also only put WWs on one map, i like new ones but a classic now and again, i hope in The Giant we have the RGM2, Wunderwaffe and something new

My WW definition: A weapon that is abnormally visually different, infused with 115 and vastly more powerful than an ordinary gun.

Its a shame how they also only put WWs on one map, i like new ones but a classic now and again, i hope in The Giant we have the RGM2, Wunderwaffe and something new

I just had an idea. Fuse WWs together to make a really powerful one. Wunderwaffe DG Mark II. Green laser pellet bolts which destroy chains of zombies.