Zombietrilogy935

new bo3 zombies info!!! chicago? new storyline?

so guys i just found some leaked info from the internet that says that the new map for bo3 is chicago illinois USA 2088. the story is that the zombies are almost extinct so, to wipe the rest out, the survivors create a super soldier suit with element 115 but somehow the zombies get inside the suits (don't know how) and wreck havoc.

InfestLithium    520

Welcome to the community, friendo!

Now keep in mind that we have a strict no leak policy on here, so discussing such leaks (if not from a reputable source) is prohibited. That being said, do you know the origin of this supposed "leaked information"?

OwN_Avenged    3

Chicago, Illinois is the only thing that makes the slightest sense in this leak.. This is supposed to be connected to MoTD, which wasn't even connected to the main storyline. They were in purgatory, and Hades/The Devil was sending the zombies after them, it wasn't the same zombies as we see in other maps, so the zombies can't be "extinct". And even if it isn't the same thing, the zombies can't go extinct as long as someone is in control off the MTD, right? But I strongly believe that the Shadow Man is the announcer in this game, AND he's controlling the zombies just like Hades/The Devil. Building a robot seems a little futuristic for this time period. I know they did Steampunk with Origins and built giant robots, but this map just has no FEEL for that whatsoever. It seems more like a demonic, Cthulhu, sacrificial setting. Even more we already KNOW the boss isn't a robot, it's the alien looking boss zombie who breeds the flying wasp aliens. Do you see any robots at all in the trailer?

We know none of this is real because we had the maps revealed to us and Shadows of Evil is in Morg City?

Is this "leak" referring to SoE or another on disc map/DLC? Also I don't think they would put it in 2088 because the main game is already only at 2065 I believe, and zombies has almost always been planted firmly in the past. Even BO2 with its futuristic setting had almost no connection to zombies whatsoever and we clearly are getting some sort of continuation of that story (sort of), so I would have to say I don't believe this leak is legitimate.

• Like 1

My guess is that the city really IS chicago in 194X but "Morg" city is to signify that the 4 are dead. 

They've already said its a fictional city on its own? I don't see why it needs to be in Chicago and we can't just have a cool city.

My guess is that the city really IS chicago in 194X but "Morg" city is to signify that the 4 are dead. 

They've already said its a fictional city on its own? I don't see why it needs to be in Chicago and we can't just have a cool city.

No, see we never actually SEE Chicago, that's just where the 4 are knocked close to death. Morg city is a fake city set in hell that resembles the "Chicago" city the 4 last viewed. 

No, see we never actually SEE Chicago, that's just where the 4 are knocked close to death. Morg city is a fake city set in hell that resembles the "Chicago" city the 4 last viewed. 

But they lived in Morg City before they died? Anyways only the cursed survive.

Exactly, 

Living: Chicago

Dead: Morg

No as I said, they live in Morg City before they die, not Chicago.

They think. 

I just have a feeling that's going to be the plot-twist. 

What if the plot twist is that they think they are dead already but they have been alive the whole time. Spooky.

Welcome to the community, friendo!

Now keep in mind that we have a strict no leak policy on here, so discussing such leaks (if not from a reputable source) is prohibited. That being said, do you know the origin of this supposed "leaked information"?

There was a reddit user who posted an apparently in-depth thread explaining a lot of things that will be in BO3 across the campaign, MP and zombie mode. A few Youtuber's picked up it and it spread from there.

It should be noted that this user claimed there would be a total of 3 zombie maps on launch. 1 map would be a new map with celebrities, a map that carried on with the O4 characters and a map set in a CHICAGO in the future featuring the new campaign style movements and features. What is interesting to note is that we have been shown a celebrities map and a map featuring the N4 and this reddit post was made around 5 weeks before the SoE trailer was shown. There was also a Play the Game video which Benn Down did that was a part of his latin series that exlained in detail a map that had people using mechanical suits and they story was that it was in the future and zombies were dying off now so this could hold merit.

One of the things that has continued to bother me abut the zombie reveal is that we saw a picture of a zombified person who resembled Jason Hudson holding a death card, yet the reveal so far has only been SoE and The Giant. Where does the Hudson like zombie and the cards fit into them?

1436267318-207-photo.thumb.jpg.aacac51d8

Most likely we will be getting a 3rd map featuring this Chicago future setting or a campaign style mode featuring this mystery character and the cards.

The Benn thing you mentioned had no mechanical suits. It was sent in New York. Also do you mean the leak with Zeitgeist and Nile?

The Benn thing you mentioned had no mechanical suits. It was sent in New York. Also do you mean the leak with Zeitgeist and Nile?

The video where he talked about a submarine at the beginning and the mechanical arm grabbing the woman. He specifically said that the people put on these armoured suits and decended from an above ground station to the surface. They did have suits.

Not sure about the source of the leak but I am sure it was the one that the Youtuber Long Sensation was covering to build up his channel and a few others were talking about. The reddit users claims have so far had substance and many of the things they claimed have been confirmed.

I am not one to normally take in any of this reddit stuff or posts from people who claim to have inside knowledge but this one looks to have been on the money, especially with this "Only the cursed survive" character not yet asscociated with a map or mode.

That submarine one? That didn't even sound like zombies everything he says is a load of rubbish. He said the next treyarch game was not Black Ops 3 and would be set in WW2 so...

That submarine one? That didn't even sound like zombies everything he says is a load of rubbish. He said the next treyarch game was not Black Ops 3 and would be set in WW2 so...

I only quoted the video because it was similar to what the OP and the reddit leak mentioned and added substance to the OP's comment. I don't really care whether what he says is true or not and certainly am not going to start a lengthly discussion on his credentials.

TimelordAlex    52

I can understand this 3rd map, this way there are maps to appease all zombie fans. We got the O4 coming back in a remade fan favourite classic (The Giant). We got a nice set of celebrities in the proper big map to appease the people who want new characters and bigger maps and want more to do than survive (SoE). Then with the third map it sort of entices the exo zombie fans to a point utilizing the new gameplay mechanics campaign and MP have brought. I would love to have 3 different maps on release as BO1/2 have only had 2, plus each map would have variation and its own vibe, hopefully if there is a third map, no footage of it is shown by 3arc as they have already revealed 2 of them.

Edited by TimelordAlex

NaBrZHunter    491

All I can say is that this sounds like complete balderdash. I don't believe it for a minute. It doesn't make any sense, doesn't fit in, and doesn't explain the 'Only The Cursed Survive' image. I don't mean to be a jerk, I am just really disgusted by so called 'leaks' and BS made up or simply far-fetched by YouTubers trying to stand out. 

InfestLithium    520

The question that SHOULD be asked is whether or not this Reddit user or YouTuber is entitled to be "a confirmed source". Had the origins of the information been from, say, Charlie Intel or another source backed by Activision/Treyarch, I could believe it. But regardless how many times these people are right or wrong, a leak is a leak, especially one with no evidence.

This topic is now locked until re-investigation.

• Like 2