Der Riese Argument Ended

T-Rex

- I think we all know that the WAW zombie maps went in this sequence; Nacht Der Untoten, Verrukt, Shi No Numa, and then Der Riese. 

- WAW zombies DID NOT have four map packs, as it is believed that kinoder toten was supposed to be Map Pack 4, but was put into BO1 instead along with five, being the only reason we have two maps. 

- On the Kino Der Toten loading screen, if you read the panels as they are supposed to be read in a comic book (the correct order) , the first panel is Nacht Der Untoten, which makes since being first because it was the first map. Now we have a panel picture of Verrukt, and you can tell it is Verrukt because of the look of the building and the infamous fountain. Then we have a controversal picture of Shi No Numa. The guy shooting the zombies in this picture is PETER McCAIN NOT TANK DEMPSEY. Peter McCain is the man hanging in the spawn of Shi No Numa. In the next panel, following the sequence, is a teleporter believed to be Der Riese. 

- The controversy starts here because people believe that this teleporter isn't necessarily a Der Riese teleporter. Logically, by following the sequence of maps, Der Riese should be next. It also matches the storyline because the teleporters at Der Riese were testing teleporters, meaning they weren't proven to JUST teleport quite yet. The characters stepped into the teleporter, and time traveled by accident. They ended up a an abandoned Nazi theatre, being Kino Der Toten. 

- Now, I have a question to propose. In the ending cutscene of Origins, there is a Napalm poster in Samanthas bedroom. Napalm was not used in the times of WWI or WWII. So, is zombies really a game we play being controlled by Samanthas hands as toys? Is she writing the comic books for fun? 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ending cutscene shows many things that shouldnt exist at the time of Samantha's room ie the rocket from ascension among others. 

We do not know when or where Samantha's room exists. All we know is that Maxis calls the kids down to the basement and to lock the window. 

I think Sams room is her perception of the Aether or Agartha or wherever they are now.

This is a lot more accurate imo. 

IMAGES ARE IN SPOILER TAGS 

The guy shooting the zombies in this picture is PETER McCAIN NOT TANK DEMPSEY. Peter McCain is the man hanging in the spawn of Shi No Numa.

It's a beautiful post, OP, and I agree with a lot of what you state but I'm going to have to disagree just a little bit here. I agree that Peter McCain is the guy hanging, sure. However, based on what the characters are wearing and what they look like, I disagree that Peter McCain is the guy shooting zombies in the third panel. 

Peter McCain corpse WaWTank.jpg

If the image placement worked out the way I'd intended, Peter McCain should be on the left, and Tank Dempsey on the right. Notice their appearance compared to the comic book versions. Unfortunately, we have no Peter McCain in the comic book that we can compare to the game's model of him, but I think it is quite obvious that the guy shooting the zombies at Shi No Numa is Tank Dempsey. The comic book version has blond hair, the game's model of Tank Dempsey has blond hair. Peter McCain on the other hand, has brown hair (or he has blond hair, but it may look brown because of the image being so dark).

File:Kino Der toten Loading Screen.jpg

The comic slide itself suggests that Tank Dempsey is the guy shooting the zombies at Shi No Numa. If you look at the Der Riese panel, you see the comic book version of Tank Dempsey standing with the other three characters in the teleporter (fourth panel). That guy looks exactly like the guy on the third panel. This leads one to suggest that Tank Dempsey is in fact the guy in the third panel, shooting zombies at Shi No Numa. 

Remember, this is just my opinion (theory) but I think it makes more sense that the guy in the third panel is Tank Dempsey based on what I've presented in this post.

Edited by alexthingy
  • Administrators

IMAGES ARE IN SPOILER TAGS 

The guy shooting the zombies in this picture is PETER McCAIN NOT TANK DEMPSEY. Peter McCain is the man hanging in the spawn of Shi No Numa.

It's a beautiful post, OP, and I agree with a lot of what you state but I'm going to have to disagree just a little bit here. I agree that Peter McCain is the guy hanging, sure. However, based on what the characters are wearing and what they look like, I disagree that Peter McCain is the guy shooting zombies in the third panel. 

Hidden Content

If the image placement worked out the way I'd intended, Peter McCain should be on the left, and Tank Dempsey on the right. Notice their appearance compared to the comic book versions. Unfortunately, we have no Peter McCain in the comic book that we can compare to the game's model of him, but I think it is quite obvious that the guy shooting the zombies at Shi No Numa is Tank Dempsey. The comic book version has blond hair, the game's model of Tank Dempsey has blond hair. Peter McCain on the other hand, has brown hair (or he has blond hair, but it may look brown because of the image being so dark).

Hidden Content

The comic slide itself suggests that Tank Dempsey is the guy shooting the zombies at Shi No Numa. If you look at the Der Riese panel, you see the comic book version of Tank Dempsey standing with the other three characters in the teleporter (fourth panel). That guy looks exactly like the guy on the third panel. This leads one to suggest that Tank Dempsey is in fact the guy in the third panel, shooting zombies at Shi No Numa. 

Remember, this is just my opinion (theory) but I think it makes more sense that the guy in the third panel is Tank Dempsey based on what I've presented in this post.

Your 'opinion' is well founded. There is no evidence that P. McK ever actually faced off against the zombies. In fact, more evidence supports the opposite, as Richtofen apparently did something that lead to his demise (presumably resulting in his hanging.) 

Which, I might point out, is only truly supported by the iOS game which, having learned on it, I actually still have respect for.