Sign in to follow this  
muskymaster

Slow zombie running down

muskymaster    0

i really hope tr3 slows the running down like it was in bo2 ,in exo zombies they run way to fast sometimes you cant even out run them it,s stupid,so please dont increse  there speed or the game will be ruined like exo zombies is.

also bring back mustang sally,s so the game can be fun again.

Edited by muskymaster

Vyhl    15

Its only one type of zombie in AW thats like that. I'm sure runners will be the same as in previous maps.

Yeah, I doubt treyarch would mess with their own formula. Unless they pull a die-rise in which they stick something minor like the zombies that were slightly resistant to melee damage which makes NO difference after round 1. 

Treyarch had Verruckt sprinters which they removed in the BO1 version (but are used a lot in the custom scene) and there are super sprinters in COTD (when George 'summons' them), which I added in my map (maybe even a tad faster), I welcome faster zombies it adds a challenge. ;)

Awards

I don't mind sprinters, but I feel they should be somewhat weaker to a regular zombie, not by much but like 70% of a normal zombie's health, just so you get those epic sprint-kill shots. 

Plus... How cool is gung ho going to be? We can run AND KILL now! 

I never minded sprinters personally. You can walk faster than the zombies can run, unless you're in the mud/water. 

Think of how easy it would be if there were no runners. It would be very mundane.