Strange Happenings on Der Riese??

Once again, I've been replaying all of the original maps, on WAW, and today me and my friend split screened on Der Riese. On round 24 we were both spamming the box for the DG-2, keep in mind we had already activated the fly trap, played hide and seak, and thrown a monkey into the furnace, and played the song. When we started to go to the box once we obtained a crawler, it did not have the original box jingle, it played the accordian tune that is played when a monkey bomb was thrown. I thought it was a fluke, but through 13 tries at the box, every time it continued to play the various accordian tunes that the monkey bomb makes. Also, idk if it's any correlation, but the body in the building outside the map, that's hanging and only the feet were visible, was swinging, and I've never been able to make it swing before. 

Any thiughts? 

P.S.- I've been playing through all day trying to recreate the events so I could capture them and post it as well.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, I've been replaying all of the original maps, on WAW, and today me and my friend split screened on Der Riese. On round 24 we were both spamming the box for the DG-2, keep in mind we had already activated the fly trap, played hide and seak, and thrown a monkey into the furnace, and played the song. When we started to go to the box once we obtained a crawler, it did not have the original box jingle, it played the accordian tune that is played when a monkey bomb was thrown. I thought it was a fluke, but through 13 tries at the box, every time it continued to play the various accordian tunes that the monkey bomb makes. Also, idk if it's any correlation, but the body in the building outside the map, that's hanging and only the feet were visible, was swinging, and I've never been able to make it swing before. 

Any thiughts? 

P.S.- I've been playing through all day trying to recreate the events so I could capture them and post it as well.

There have often been weird sound effect glitches late in the game on Der Reise when hitting the box.  Lots of times i hear different incorrect sounds when hitting the box late in games.  and the hanging man has always swung from his noose as well when shot.  you can really make him go nuts with the panzerschrek lol