When is it to late to get access to the Beta?

If I was to get the Digital Deluxe version for $100 on August 6th, would I be able to play the Beta come the 19th? If not then I wouldn't mind waiting a couple of months to order it as I don't really like paying that kind of money for something I can't even play yet you know? I mean, Beta is better than Alpha from E3 but I want the COMPLETE version :D or as complete as Call of Duty can get......it's for zombies guys.....  -_- 

Thanks for any answers :) 

Edited by ViolentVoltage
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just go slap down $5 for a preoder at Gametstop or whatever retailer you prefer to get the Beta before making any decision on what edition you want to buy. That way you're paying a very small fee compared to the whopping $100 for the digital deluxe version just to get access to the Beta if money is an issue, and if you still end up wanting the digital version just cancel and refund your preorder. That would be my advice.

Or you could just slap $10 down on a preorder at Gamestop for the deluxe edition since their in limited supply and probably going to run out of stock by the time you make up your mind(if they already haven't been completely sold out yet which they usually are within a few hours), unlike the regular edition which never goes out of stock.

Like previous Beta's that required codes, expect the BO3 beta to go public after 48 hours. They did it with a few games previously and I expect them to do the same this time around also. They just offer it exclusively to people who preorder special editions so as to boost sales prior to actually allowing the beta to go live.

Or you could just slap $10 down on a preorder at Gamestop for the deluxe edition since their in limited supply and probably going to run out of stock by the time you make up your mind(if they already haven't been completely sold out yet which they usually are within a few hours), unlike the regular edition which never goes out of stock.

Surely the digital deluxe edition doesn't go out of stock considering it's just easily replecatable code.... 

Surely the digital deluxe edition doesn't go out of stock considering it's just easily replecatable code.... 

No it doesn't but you don't get any of the physical items which I figured he might want if he is going for the deluxe edition.

There is no deluxe edition is there? 

Unless it's that one that doesn't come with the season's pass. 

There's that one, the digital deluxe, the juggernog, and the soon-to-be-announced-hardened-edition. 

deluxe meaning collectors or what ever they call the version above the regular version.