Sharing: Brutus on the Bridge

This event had occurred on the bridge while doing the Pop Goes the Weasel easter egg. During the final moments of the easter egg, you're supposed to revive yourself from the electric chair and kill/be killed by Weasel. While flying through the air in afterlife, my partner and I decided to take a moment and relax. While sitting in afterlife infinitely, on the bridge, Brutus began to spawn. However, he would spawn, squat, then leave. It was outrageous. Spawn, squat, leave. Sooner or later, I began zapping him everytime he would spawn. He suddenly multiplied and two Brutus' began spawning, squating, and leaving. They eventually kept multiplying and growing larger in numbers. The explosion from all their spawning would blind you! Some would spawn, squat, and leave. Others would spawn, swing at the air, and leave. We eventually revived ourselves and, being Finn, I had to face this outrageous occurrence. I had the Blundergat upgraded with its cute little green add-on and tried my best to fend off a hoard of guards, a hoard of  zombies, and my own anxiety attack. Needless to say, it's priceless. The question is, can it be repeated? It would be great if it could, as I would enjoy getting myself killed by them over and over.

If you would like to see the video of this then you can visit my profile "DrVonstool" on xbox and under edited videos, it is labeled Brutus Slumber Party. If you're bored, I would give it a watch just to see how much fun I had.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like a good Friday night to me, my friend actually had something like this happen to him and I joined in his game which stopped it. Not sure about repeating it though, sorry.