Hello Everyone!

Hi, I'm Bakinat0r. I've been a lurker on the site for a few years now, and decided that it is now the time to join the forums with the Black Ops 3 beta on August 19th and the release on November 6th. I've been a Zombies player since the launch of WaW, and have watched as Zombies grew from a small easter egg, into it's own mode with it's own characters and it's own story. I currently own WaW, Black Ops 1, and Black Ops 2 on PS3 with all of their DLCs, and even though they're not as liked, I have all of the Extinction DLCs for PS3 and Exo-Zombies DLCs for PS3/4. I look forward to discussions and gaming with you all, and maybe even hunting for easter eggs in The Giant and SoE come launch night.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always nice to see new people.

Welcome to the site. 

What is your favourite zombies map?

Sorry for the late reply, but I'd have to say Der Riese. I've met a lot of pretty cool people from that map, some of whom I still play with today. I'm pretty excited to see what they do with it in Black Ops 3.