Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NaBrZHunter

An Impression-Based Remake: The Giant "Whispers" Teaser

Based on my impression of Richtofen's demeanor...I decided to buckle down and try a remix, presented from the perspective of what may have been Richtofen's final thoughts, suppored by Avenged Sevenfold's 'Nightmare,' featured in 'Moon,' a song I have always felt is appropro for Richtofen.

The Giant "Whispers" Teaser Trailer 

Turned out really good! Nice job man

This is really cool, have you made/ will make them for other maps?

This is really cool, have you made/ will make them for other maps?

I thought about it, but these cinematic trailers are as new as MotD, so though I would have wanted to, I'm not sure. I may make one for SNN, De Riese, Ascension and Kino as a sort of 'outbreak' feature, similar to a 'map pack' style trailer, but it wouldn't be as poignant as this one. We'll see what happens in the future, though. 

That would actually be really cool. You could do it as if it is recapping the storyline in Black Ops and Black Ops 2.

That would actually be really cool. You could do it as if it is recapping the storyline in Black Ops and Black Ops 2.

Yeah, it would be fun! I would probably use a couple of the SNN radios, the 'last' Der Riese radio, the intro to Kino, and some of Gersche's quotes from Ascension. Probably more of a pre-Richtofen's Grand Scheme for those four, though. It'll be on my channel if and when.

This is lovely! Great work!!! I'd love to see the other maps if you ever do! =D

Awards

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .