Sign in to follow this  
RSR toasteroven

Return thru Aether

While playing Der Riese the other day, I noticed the writing on the wall Return thru Aether. I've seen it a million times but it finally made sense to me. The "Crazy Place" in Origins is Aether right? Anyways is Return thru Aether written on the wall on any of the other maps with the original characters? If so we could probably see similar "remakes" of those maps in future DLC.

Awards

Matuzz    218

Aether is what you go trough with teleporters that blue swirly thing so you return trough the Aether on the other end of teleporter.

I still think that MotD and Origins took place in the Aether. Both maps involve escaping the place and both maps end with you spiraling up toward the sky when you do escape. Kind of like the blue spiral when you teleport through the Aether. And we also know that the Aether can consist of thoughts and places. In the blue swirl we see people, creatures, and even ideas like the formulas when we teleport. And on Kino we actually made pit stops in physical places including a nightmare version of Sam's room. So I think MotD was Weasels manifested nightmare in the Aether just like Sam's room was hers. And Origins may have been Maxis' which Sam tells us he escaped from, or at least came close to reaching Argatha when there.  

Awards