EE.thumb.PNG.7f9b7bb6e1d69cc8057332af13c

Since this tweet went live I have been looking through Youtubers' old videos from Black Ops 2 Zombies and will be looking at Black Ops Zombies later.

This is the playlist I have been looking through.

This is going to be quite a long read, if I can think of everything, but it is definitely going to be a good one. If you don't want to read all the way through it you can follow me on twitter because I am live tweeting everything as I think of it.

So before I get into Black Ops 2 lets think about Black Ops and Black Ops 3. For almost 5 years we have thought that this portrait was of Maxis as we have never seen him before (or someone else).Maybe_SM.thumb.jpg.a5d46190b6f43ea2069f6

Now before I continue I would like to state I have taken some ideas from other people on this site and around Youtube.

Maybe this portrait was of the shadow man as the new Black Ops 3 storyline is set in the 1930s before Kino Der Toten and Five.

MEE.thumb.PNG.37da9f6396ae653e3591eebce0

I have tweeted some people and got no response so I am going to highlight a few of my ideas.

You can see I tweeted a picture from the box in town. I once saw a purple swirl underneath it as if it was from the teleporters in ascention. Now this could have just been a glitch as I can't remember what character I was playing as and I don't know if anyone I was playing with saw it. I was thinking about this on Wednesday (before Treyarch said there are still easter eggs to be solved) whilst talking to my friend who is also very interested in the easter eggs. We then began to speak about the infamous TranZit second bus route and how it is very possible because not all of the navcards worked properly and there is still proof that there could be more bus stops. I can't remember who tweeted it but someone on the Zombies team at Treyarch told everyone to tell him what steps they took to complete the tower of babel easter egg. Some audio clips in the game files would suggest everyone has missed a few step. But then there was another tweet. A tweet that made everyone think about how there can be more than just one easter egg.Wait.thumb.jpg.98c6e0b60e55a36fd5f0efc9b

People didn't know what to think about this tweet as he spoke about the points/money you got in Zombies and you had to wait an APPROPRIATE amount of time. Also 'then continue to work' shows us that this could be the start of a new Zombies easter egg in TranZit.

I started to write about the definition of transit but then I remembered a theory I once read in a Youtube comment. There is a navcard sot on the Bus Driver (apparently). It is not at the bottom of the bus driver because if you look properly it is just a vent but some audio clips would suggest that there is a navcard you need to put inside him. What if we could change the time in the game for the bus routes like you can in ascention for the easter egg? Now getting iff the subject of tranZit (I'll talk about it later on twitter) I'd like to show you the poster for the new Zombies mode in Black Ops 3.

Shadows.thumb.jpg.465250729a9215931460ee

If you notice, the picture showsall of the new Zombies characters, There are the three at the bottom and then the magician. Could this suggest that the magician has a power over the three other Zombie killers? I think this because he is above them and it looks as if they are being looked down upon by him. This would sort of be a good prediction as he is known as the magician And in the 1900s people believed that the devil was disguised as a human with a black mustache wearing a top hat. And then we have the shadow man who knows all their secrets and is sort of helping them but I don't have to go into detail with that.

Now for Black Ops. I'm not going to go too deep but in Black Ops we have the original four maps and the Black Ops maps. I think if we listen to all the radio stations and pay attention to all of the writing on the wall we could figure everything out. I can't really think of anything else because it feels as if my head has exploded where I want to figure this out but I will leave you with this extract form playstation magazine a few years ago on Black Ops 2 Zombies (I think it is TranZit)

Okay I looked for it but can't find it. Someone from Treyarch said something about listening to th character's conversations and you'll be on your way. He also said something like death iss't always the end, its most commonly the end but not the only option. I can't remember what he said exactly but thats mostly it.

Follow me on Twitter @JoeSprigzy as I have started to tweet about Zombies ideas all the time.

•  
  • 5 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Really interesting this, i also have a feeling there is still something unexplored in Tranzit....something big.

Ive put some interesting quotes from JimmyZ here.

They are all of his twitter account, except the last one, that one was from an intervieuw:

It may be points, or whatever you call them. Wait appropriate amount of time, then continue to work

Overlooked and never found, but one does simply run around.

Everyone looks for the missing piece, and they think they have it, between their teeth

Crashed and derailed, it is the players who have failed.

You have seen the key, but it is too large, you see.

In plain sight, but out of mind, without me, you would be blind.

I thought you would be clued, because you're picture of beams may be skewed.

The hands of time do never stop, then again, the hands should swap.

Sometimes the largest objects hold the most significance, the end result, may be magnificent

The next step is not too far, looking in the wrong way is what you are

If you go there now something will be up and running...... but stay to the path, dont go hunting

A train car is a train car....unless derailed, that is.....then its

If you have veen there, but dont go back, then how do you know?
 If it can open but you dont open it, how will you know. Follow the signs to.

Some say "Tell us" and many tell me to keep my mounth shut. I will say this: I always think what i want until i get it.

Eyes of dedication, skil, are separate.
 No vision doesnt mean less ability

Some things needs to go down, before others go up.

Sometimes it can be two sides of thesame coin. But when flipping the coin, you never know what lands first.

Distractions are inhibited though the general key of succes. Past succes there is logic hiding in plain sight.

What we can say is that there are items in the world – various parts of the world – that can be combined and used to help you achieve tasks, open new areas, and so on. Some can be carried by characters, while others – well, you’re just going to have to wait to find out.

Good luck with the EE hunting, i am at your side!