Will we finally get Paris map?

We were extremely close to getting the Paris map in Black Ops but now as we write the evenst of Black Ops again maybe we finally get to visit Paris. The Giant map starts from the point Richtofen betrays Maxis. So what happened after this point? Richtofen would have met the O4 at Shi No Numa where he would have gone back to Der Riese and started their travel together to hunt the artifacts.

Now Richtofen is dead and O4 are most likely still at the Siberian outpost. Treyarch has said they have no plans at the moment to visit other old maps in Black Ops III so we know that the crews trip will change. They are not going to find the artifacts or blow up the Earth but do something to actually stop the Vril-ya (evil) from controlling Earth. In the past the reason Vril-ya got to Earth in Morg City and Alcatraz and possibly all over is beacause the teleporters and the Element 115 rockets caused rift in time.

Now Vril-ya doesn't need the Earth to be blown up anymore because they already got in here from the rift into 1930's. Their goal so far was completed. They controlled Richtofen, Maxis and Samantha to play their part in releasing them from Agartha. What they didn't expect was the NO4 to be teleported from Origins to 1940's where they will try to correct the future/past and expel the evil.

So now the question is could the Paris base hold keys to fix things once and for all?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thise time around, with the new swimming mechanics being put in MP I'm also certain we'll get an Atlantis map finally.

This is something I could get down with. Though water levels rarely work, this could be a nice change of pace.

Thise time around, with the new swimming mechanics being put in MP I'm also certain we'll get an Atlantis map finally.

This is something I could get down with. Though water levels rarely work, this could be a nice change of pace.

It just seems fitting to me that they'd try and utilize that new swimming mechanic to its max potential, and that certainly isnt with MP. 
Maybe this Cthulhu stuff from SoE could be way more important. 

There's clearly an octopus skull of some sort on this table. 

Black-Ops-3-Zombies_Shadows-of-Evil-3_WM.jpg

• Moderators

I never personally thought Paris was an interesting idea for a map, so I hope not. The catacomb part of it might be cool, but other than that, meh.

i hope not... Paris never interested me as a location for zombies.  I feel like they could go many more interesting places that have more to offer the storyline as a whole.  

:Smiley Food:

Paris is possibly one of the biggest places we need to go in the story. So much could happen there that it is not true. I know Paris was meant to be Moon but they changed it, wasn't it also meant to be the last ever zombies map? It is a good place to end things on. I always thought they would use the Eiffel tower to reverse time somehow.

I... Really could not care less about a paris map. 

"But the catacombs": So eff-ing what? A bunch of skulls in a small dark corridor is soposed to be the greatest zombies map ever? Or maybe the effle tower... We've been to the MOON. THE MOON. A paris map is NOT going to impress me. Go ahead, make one, why not? Seems fun because it's a zombies map. But it won't impress me. 

I... Really could not care less about a paris map. 

"But the catacombs": So eff-ing what? A bunch of skulls in a small dark corridor is soposed to be the greatest zombies map ever? Or maybe the effle tower... We've been to the MOON. THE MOON. A paris map is NOT going to impress me. Go ahead, make one, why not? Seems fun because it's a zombies map. But it won't impress me. 

They aren't trying to impress you, or anyone here they are making what they want to make.