Sign in to follow this  
Marky

Unfound Easter Eggs

Marky    1

Hullo everyone, this is Marky and I'm back in yet another thread. Now, Treyarch recently tweeted that there are unfound Easter Eggs still. So, in honor of this, I will be making this thread to see if we can find anything and everything that might relate to Black Ops 3 zombies. So, you can just post your findings below and I'll add them to their spots in the OP. 

BO1

Kino Der Toten

Five

Ascension

Call of The Dead

Shangri-La

Moon

BO2

TranZit

Die Rise

Mob of the Dead

Origins

Nuketown Zombies

If you have findings pertaining to the WaW maps, I'll add in a separate section, alright? So, start scouring those maps! Of course, I'll be looking also in maps like TranZit and Origins, as well as most of the BO1 maps. Noclip will probably help also if you have PC.

Something I was interested in was behind the mainframe in Der Riese. I have never really seen people no clip back there, I know it is a small space between the wall and the pap machine but you never know really. Also when you shoot with a raygun, explosives or the thundergun above the teleporter in kino then there are wires that move, maybe they can break at some point?

Matuzz    218

We know it will be nothing big because all the files including sound files have been gone trough so many times. It will be just some connection we haven't figured out.

We know it will be nothing big because all the files including sound files have been gone trough so many times. It will be just some connection we haven't figured out.

People say that but I never actually see proof of nothing being there so...

People say that but I never actually see proof of nothing being there so...

What proof do you want to see? The coding in the game shows all executable commands within the game and people have checked through the PC files. The custom community rip things from BO1 and BO2 all the time so any major EE's would have been found by now. If there is still several unfound EE's within BO1 or BO2 then they are minor ones at best and probably not really worth the time and effort... especially when they were so vague they didn't even specify what game or maps.

Not trying to put people off looking but if there was a side quest in Kino or Nuketown it would have almost definitely been stumbled upon by the custom community. I am definitely more swayed toward these unfound EE's being connection things rather than quests like Matuzz said.

I'm doing my own searching. I've searched every nook and cranny of Nacht on Blops and found nada. I have a feeling that these eggs can only be seen while on certain easter egg steps on different maps. So many people are anxious to get the next step done and they don't spend much time looking around the map in between steps.