Possible Kino EE

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've edited the title to be less click-bait.  Please do not use "click now" in a title.

I watched the video, and could see the green light.  It's significance I have no idea, and am not sure as to whether it would qualify as an EE.  If we could get a translation of what is being said, would be great.

I watched the video, and could see the green light.  It's significance I have no idea, and am not sure as to whether it would qualify as an EE.  If we could get a translation of what is being said, would be great.

The problem I had with the video is that the player does not actually show the green lights triggering and uses still images from somewhere else to actually show them. Those images have been doing the rounds for a long time so although he may or may not be explaining how to trigger them, he doesn't actually show them being triggered in the video.

I have seen a few other videos though of people getting these green lights to trigger but not how they did it. One thing for sure though is that I doubt it has anything to do with t-bagging the teleporter.

I'm sure there's an easter egg here whether modders say yes or no. I saw the 2nd teleporter with my eyes being connected :)

anyways, for the ttranslation:

He goes on for 18 minutes talking about his findings like how many generators there are and how many radios (he says 3).

He then shows us various small stuff that he thinks might help us get the EE. 

About the green lights he says that he got them after going through the teleporter many times on one round. The still pictures are from his thread which is linked in the bio of the video.

the fact of the matter is though, that here we stand 4+ years after the map's release, and there is no evidence whatsoever that there is a side quest on kino.  and you say you saw a 2nd teleporter being connected with your own eyes, yet can't prove or recreate it, which is not giving you much credibility @thethiny

that is my issue, im unable.to recreate it, and I have no clue what to do.

the fact of the matter is though, that here we stand 4+ years after the map's release, and there is no evidence whatsoever that there is a side quest on kino.  and you say you saw a 2nd teleporter being connected with your own eyes, yet can't prove or recreate it, which is not giving you much credibility @thethiny

that is my issue, im unable.to recreate it, and I have no clue what to do.

my guess is that whatever you saw was not a second teleporter, but either your eyes playing tricks on you or you imagining something, because obviously it would be a rather complex and repeatable set of steps required to do something like that, and not something that you would stumble upon by accident.

Be clear that I am not calling you a liar, but rather that whatever you saw wasn't actually a second teleporter, but something else instead

my guess is that whatever you saw was not a second teleporter, but either your eyes playing tricks on you or you imagining something, because obviously it would be a rather complex and repeatable set of steps required to do something like that, and not something that you would stumble upon by accident.

Be clear that I am not calling you a liar, but rather that whatever you saw wasn't actually a second teleporter, but something else instead

It's not me who did it, I specified before that I was playing online during my noob days and the other two people I was with did the required steps, I was upstairs at the PaP room when it was connected, I'm not sure at all how it happened but it did. I really hope someone finds it out though :\