Staff Retirement: End Of An Ehjookayshun

Jolteon

Hello CoDz folk!

The day has been full of excitement and anticipation with our official Black Ops 3 Zombies reveal, however with the good news, as so often happens in life, must also come the bad. Today marks the end of an era for CoDz Forum, as our longest standing Moderator, Ehjookayted aka eyecntspel, or as some may know him Paolo, has retired from the CoDz Staffing team. I hope you will all join me in wishing Paolo the very best for the future of his gaming career, wherever it may take him.

All jokes aside, Paolo has been an integral part of CoDz Staff for an incredible amount of time, joining the team in January 2012, a mere five months after joining the site, the shortest amount of time in CoDz history for somebody to make the climb from member to staff. In his time as a CoDz member, he made one of the biggest and best threads ever seen, the Master Zombies Guide, a culmination of all the best strategies of the time, and despite being over three years old, a lot of it still hold up to this day.

However, Paolo wasn't only known for his outstanding theories. During his time here at CoDz he became one of the kindest and most approachable members to ever grace these forums. He constantly offered advice and help to anyone who needed it, and there was one guy in particular who needed his help a hell of a lot.

Those of you who were around back in 2011/12 will remember that one of the CoDz Staff had some mental health issues, issues that got particularly bad after the loss of his girlfriend in March of 2012. That mod was little old me. And without Paolo, to be completely honest, I would not be here today to write this thread. In the almost four years since Paolo joined CoDz, and the three and a half since I've been friends with him, he has not only become a part of my life, but a part of my family. I have the enormous pleasure of meeting the man that became my best friend and my brother last year, and without this little forum and his immense kindness my life would probably not be what it is today. From CoDz to YouTube, to our podcast Across the Pond, Paolo is the epitome of life, and an incredible human being, and he will truly be missed as a member of the staffing team.

Carry on my wayward son.

-Jolteon

10404230_10202238624567448_7018259508604615569_n.jpg

Edited by Jolteon
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good times. Glad to hear u move on to bigger things. Ik i read more then i write but this community is ome of the best to be a part of. I have enjoyed very much discussing zombies with u guys and most of all watch u all accomplish great things with words of thought and reasoning.

Don't forget eyh

Without Wax

Sith

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...