New Images Released (Spoilers)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does every "mysterious" game I like involve time travel?

Anyway, I hope it'll be a "huge" Der Riese, not just a remake. If you know what I mean.

If it is a remake, it's kind of a let down, as nearly every zombies fan knows Der Riese.

A remake is building it from the ground up. I think everyone's thinking of a remaster lol.

Hidden Content

Yeah, I saw that, but do we know that they were actually there?

• Administrators

So the "greater evil" turns out to be Origins Richtofen? Not sure if that's supposed to be ironic or actually the hidden plan. Still, can't stop laughing at Nazi Richtofen.

Dempsey: "Richtofen - whatever you're thinking of doing, don't do it!"

Nikolai: "You do NOT want to meet whatever's on the other side of that door."

Takeo: "You cannot begin to comprehend the greater evil you'll unleash!"

Richtofen: ಠ_ಠ -hits button-

Edited by InfestLithium

So young Richtofen kills older Richtofen, possibly to stop him going ahead with his plans to destory the Earth and mankind, changing the timeline completely. Seems like it was right at the intial point of the outbreak in Der Riese.

Interesting stuff. Still does not explain the Origins cutscene though. Think they will probably just sweep that under the carpet. lol

So young Richtofen kills older Richtofen, possibly to stop him going ahead with his plans to destory the Earth and mankind, changing the timeline completely. Seems like it was right at the intial point of the outbreak in Der Riese.

Interesting stuff. Still does not explain the Origins cutscene though. Think they will probably just sweep that under the carpet. lol

Huh.... The 3rd instance of backwards time travel.... 

What if The origins ending was actually samantha's view of the aether. Being in control of Everything. When samantha plays with her toys she is playing out the events of origins. So in this state Maxis comes up with a Plan. Remember Samantha has a toy version of Der Riese. Maxis decides that history needs to be changed and since Richtofen was misleading the Original characters this time Samantha has her own versions of the original characters to aid HER with her goal. 

both versions of the Original characters are pawns being used in this game however this time they are on a level playing field