RedDeadRiot    98

Self Explanatory. 

No Livestream info...yet. 

Panel begins at 1 PST, 4 EST. Find your time here

Edited by RedDeadRiot

slash23579    11

Attendees will also get an exclusive first look at the Zombies reveal trailer

Wouldnt be very exclusive if any asshole at home jerking off gets to watch the trailer at the same time, now would it? ;)

Also, found this on the Xbox Live market place. It's been there for weeks yet I guess nobody read it

:(

And Zombies delivers an all-new mind-blowing experience with its own dedicated narrative. The title ushers in an unprecedented level of innovation, including jaw-dropping environments, never before experienced weaponry and abilities, and the introduction of a new, improved fluid movement system

Edited by slash23579

Also, found this on the Xbox Live market place. It's been there for weeks yet I guess nobody read it

:(

And Zombies delivers an all-new mind-blowing experience with its own dedicated narrative. The title ushers in an unprecedented level of innovation, including jaw-dropping environments, never before experienced weaponry and abilities, and the introduction of a new, improved fluid movement system

We are all well aware of that post. It was discussed here weeks ago. As for the live stream of the Comic-Con, I agree it seems unlikely we will get to see a stream but I expect the reveal trailer to get released publically very soon after it is shown.