Sign in to follow this  
Stop Mocking Me0

My top 5 comic-con rumors

As we all know, tomorrow is comic-con, where we see the first zombies gameplay for black ops 3. And of course there are "leaks" and rumors floating around the internet, here are the 5 rumors I'd really like to get behind. Just know: EVERYTHING here is not to be taken as fact, most can be taken as quite the opposite! None of this is confirmed, just a bunch of ideas I'd like to expand upon and discuss. 

5: Private matches not returning, custom games only: God, NO! Even eco-zombies wasn't dumb enough to do that again. Private matches will always surpass that custom nonsense. Lets hope it's not screwed up already... 

4: XP system unlocks double PAP: Now that sounds absolutely horrid. I mean double pap is alright, but, at a certain level? So like, local mode has basically NO double PAP because there are no levels there. I'm sure this is fake. And if it's not.... Well treyarch has made yet another minor mistake. 

3: The zombies XP system works identical to the MP XP system: That... Does not sound accurate. One has to punish zombie players for going down and praise them for head shots. I guess that KIND OF works like MP's KD, but it'd be much more complicated. I'm not to worried about what treyarch will give us in terms of XP progression, but hey! They CAN'T screw up as bad as they did last time! 

2: The live-action trailer will premiere at comic-con: This is actually quite believable, if there's going to be a live-action trailer at all. I remember a few months ago when they were "recruiting" people to play Edward richtofen and Alex Mason. I think that's entirely bullshit, but HOW epic would a live-action trailer be with the famous actor be? Personally nothing will ever top Shangri-la's in-the-jungle-trailer, but live-action has it's perks!

1: All previous zombies maps return:  I assure you that that is absolutely outrageous! I mean, EVERY zombies map to date? Ha! I laugh at thine humor! That would be REALLY hard for treyarch to do and NOT worth the profit. But hey! If by the microscopic chance it DOES come full circle, I will GLADLY pay the extra cash for a collectable edition! 

Comment any other RUMORS you guys have heard about! And remember, NO LEAKS, just tiny little rumors you find in youtube comments and whatnot. 

Rissole25    378

I'd be okay with Custom Games returning but only if they tweaked it to work like BO1 Private Matches (where if you actually wanted to play with 2 people it would still record your highest round). They also need to add more custom options because they were severely lacking if you weren't playing Survival, and you could only do that on Bus Depot, Farm and Town, and even than it was still basic.

If Zombies has Loadouts then zombies is dead. 

The fun of the Game is to survive and get everything during the match, not start off with an LSAT

....Load outs were not in question... Did you hear a rumor about that? 

If Zombies has Loadouts then zombies is dead. 

The fun of the Game is to survive and get everything during the match, not start off with an LSAT

I can see something like this happening in Custom Games, but definitely not in public matches. Treyarch knows better than that.